RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Jamie-0.8.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
optional ntr.... i hope but ill still take a look only thing i ask is for a warning or something like that so i can just skip over it but it's your game make it your way. have a great day. EDIT: didn't last long for me to many fetishes but hey it's your game so goodluck with it and i hope everyone else likes it.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
Jamie [v0.8.6] [MoeMoeGames] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I don't know about other languages, but in English it's definitely wrong.
I think it's only in French that there's a space before some punctuations ( ! ? ; : ) and as you wrote it's not the case in English.

If the author is French and uses a Mac, the typographical apostrophe ’ (the best choice in my eyes) is easy to get: Alt + Shift + '. On Windows, Alt + 0146; not very handy :)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
  • Red Heart

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nice game.

Just something that looks weird, the MC when clothed has what looks like pubescent breasts, small and pointy, but when naked has no breast at all.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Here we go again :eek:
I really have to copy and paste your list and check it before I upload a new update.
Somehow the spelling changes for older content didn't save. (Using Atom, Ctrl + S only saves the rpy I'm in right now, maybe I just forgot to save all ). But now I did for the next Update (Or the bikini hotfix).

but it might be a mistake and she was supposed to say it out loud.
She was.

Bugs : If we picked the pink bikini for Sarah, the videos with Bella are of the white one.
Still don't know why it overwrote the variable with the white bikini for both blue and pink. But fixed it. I'll upload a hotfix right away.

Okay actually that little info about the call function is quite interesting.
I don´t know where I picked it up but someone said its better to use call when you use different .rpy files. But I guess that was meant for switching back and forth between those files ?
So yea maybe its better to switch out call with jump in this case.

I'll look into the ConditionSwitch function and see if it makes things easier, because it seems that I'm starting with branching.
And branching alone seems kind of hard for the story/writing style. So making the code easier or at least more tidy would be nice.
Because my code so far is a mess o_O

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Game should be tagged NTR and the racism is gross. Every time I think it's not gonna be gross and yet it always ends up being the same. Last straw was picking "fuck" and the strap on came out.
It's genuinely baffling how much hatred for humanity the game contains, but pointing it out is pointless for the willfully blind.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
FULLY understand that. I've been working on a story-rich game with extreme fetishes some optional, a new world from the ground up (pun intended), and MULTIPLE races. Using Ren'Py and Daz3D, both with little to no experience. That was a couple of years ago. Now I have a better grasp on Daz; the basics of coding. Have a world set up... sorta. I continually add new races, new characters, the works. Soon I will have to knuckle down and get the game started. REAL nervous about that though. o_O
Well I'm interested.

Let me have a look when you're ready.
Good luck with your work. :)

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm
Jul 31, 2019
Jamie [v0.8.6] Unofficial Android Port

- 195mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

It says invalid ticket

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
This game is so damn hot!! What a story, it has... following the development of it, I don't want to miss out on the next update! Many kudos to the Devs!!! :)

• Red Heart

tentin

May 28, 2022
So I played around with AI.
Tried different AI styles for the characters of my game.

More posted on my patreon.

! These are not in the Game !

rose_2DCG.png

sarah_comic_bluebikini.png

tracey_anime_sauna.png
Loved your game and eagerly waiting for your next update. Hope to see more of QoS content for both Jamie and his gf. Thanks for your work!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes