Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Please port for android thanks
Works very well in JoiPlay (free on PlayStore and Patreon).

While waiting for a possible future Android version, you can install JoiPlay and its Ren'Py plugin on your Android device. Then, download the Windows or Linux version and launch it in JoiPlay (a compressed version of the games will consume less resources).

Being on a tablet, I prefer this solution to an Android version. The display is more adapted to my device. For screens smaller than 10", an Android version will be better adapted to your screen.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I have a question in general, why do people love NTR so much. I cannot imagine watching another guy fuck my wife.
Except that here it is not your wife but Jamie's girlfriend, the MC. :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Only reason i can think of is the man is unable to satisfy his woman.
Do you really think that Jamie's little thing can satisfy a woman ? ;):p

Bottom line:
  • Liking NTR in a game does not require you to like it IRL.
  • And liking NTR IRL remains a personal fetish. Nevermind what makes someone like it, nobody forces you to like it too. Everyone is free to have their own fetishes, you don't have to have the same as others and others don't have to have the same as you. No need to worry about that.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021

A small error is slipped in the file "Chapter12.rpy", line 251.

SmartSelect_20230319_175946_Code Editor.jpg

This mistake definitely changes Sarah's swimsuit to the pink, just before the car wash scene.
As you can see, I have removed this error.

SmartSelect_20230319_180138_Code Editor.jpg

Here is the corrected file. You just have to download it and copy it in the "game" folder of the game, replacing the file already present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
MoeMoeGames, I just love what you have done to my Jamie, yes, she is mine, mine, mine. She looks so cute, love the new hairstyle. Would love to see her start wearing a skirt, like mine, with seethrough pink panties, that you can barely see her cage because the skirt barely covers it. You have scat and urination in the tags but as of yet, I haven't seen any scat. Is it still in the works, do I have to restart the game? I would love to see gangbangs and rape. I would love to see Jamie accepting money for favors and wearing sluttier and sluttier clothing. Swinging with his girlfriend and both of them eating each other's creampie. How's that for starters? You are definitely turning this game into a grand classic. I would love to see her with puffy nipples that stick out enough to give her little bumps on her chest, but no tits to speak of. It would probably be very time-consuming, but I would love to see a wardrobe so that we can dress her as we see fit.

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
Hi dev, great work on Jamie game... damn! Funny enough, I was starting to write a script for a Visual Novel, and one of the characters is Jamie's hairy girlfriend almost to mirror precision! Brilliant work, and loving the remote slavery turning into a more kinky toilet slavery side... damn, this VN keeps getting more and more amazing! Congrats... KUDOS to MoeMoeGames!

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
this is soo hot! love all the lesbian scenes and their relationships. Cant wait to see what Mels plans are for Sarah in that Hut. love this VN!

More cuckolding by lesbians please!

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thank you very much for your review. I was absent for a while, but now I've got time to reply and work on the game.

define gui.name_text_outlines = [(3, "#111", 0, 1), (2, "#FFD", 0, 0), (1, "#111", 0, 0)]
define gui.dialogue_text_outlines = [(1, "#111", 0, 0.5)]
I think it looks better although a bit bold. I'll fiddle around with it a bit to find a fitting one for my taste. Thank you.

Damn, Mel looks a bit manic there.
Is that a critique point or is it fitting for Mel ? I can still change it.

Her coming out of her shell and becoming a full domme would be great, her making Mel submit too would be very hot.
I'm still thinking about this, only time can tell in what way its going.

So did Mel set Sarah up? Did she actually know what this place was beforehand?
Actually Tracey told Mel about that secret spot. So Mel had also no real idea.

Huh, Rob looks better than I would have expected as "Candy".
I can tell you it was a lot of work to get there haha.

These shots out here do look a bit overexposed though.
I'll look into that, hope I still have the files for these shots.

Oh wow, video call and all. This is damn hot, videocall from your gorgeous girlfriend when she's drunk and masturbating?
My favorite shot from this update ;)

she seems a bit angry that Jamie cut the video though?
Shes furious on the inside :LOL:

Thank you a lot for helping with those.

Reactions: 4sdrub4l

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018

A small error is slipped in the file "Chapter12.rpy", line 251.

View attachment 2480062

This mistake definitely changes Sarah's swimsuit to the pink, just before the car wash scene.
As you can see, I have removed this error.

View attachment 2480091

Here is the corrected file. You just have to download it and copy it in the "game" folder of the game, replacing the file already present.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you a lot. This line was for testing purposes and I must have forgotten to delete it.

Reactions: Mist.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You have scat and urination in the tags but as of yet, I haven't seen any scat.
Uhhmm... the Donna and Amy scene is the only one for now.

I would love to see gangbangs and rape.
You'll probably have to wait a long time for that to happen. But I can say it will most likely happen (Optional I guess) ;)

I would love to see her with puffy nipples that stick out enough to give her little bumps on her chest, but no tits to speak of. It would probably be very time-consuming, but I would love to see a wardrobe so that we can dress her as we see fit.
I go from Update to update, so only time can tell where this is going.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it looks better although a bit bold. I'll fiddle around with it a bit to find a fitting one for my taste. Thank you.
Main thing is that it should be done with a define rather than on individual characters, unless they have individual styles and need to be different.
Is that a critique point or is it fitting for Mel ? I can still change it.
Depends on what you are going for, I think it fits Mel OK, it was just funny.
I can tell you it was a lot of work to get there haha.
I would probably fuck him if I met him like that. Not sure if I'd met him as Rob previously though, that might be a bit weird.
Shes furious on the inside :LOL:
She really is an exhibitionist, isn't she! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MoeMoeGames
Jun 29, 2018
Hey, sorry if this is a dumb question, but in the description it says netorase/cuckold to be optional. When I downloaded and played, there was a scene where the girlfriend got groped/fingered by a random guy, then got kissed by her friend. Is this type of stuff common/not counted as NTR for the game, or is this a one time thing? Thank you.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey, sorry if this is a dumb question, but in the description it says netorase/cuckold to be optional. When I downloaded and played, there was a scene where the girlfriend got groped/fingered by a random guy, then got kissed by her friend. Is this type of stuff common/not counted as NTR for the game, or is this a one time thing? Thank you.
The guy is a one-time-thing unless you choose otherwise, the girl is not. She is interested in a throuple relationship, not stealing Sarah, though.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Her coming out of her shell and becoming a full domme would be great, her making Mel submit too would be very hot.
I imagine Sarah more as a switch (a real dominatrix towards Jamie, but a total submissive towards Mel. Obeying the slightest of his desires, even the most perverse and obscene. At least, for the ntr route).

Last edited:
Reactions: rip-basium

4sdrub4l

Apr 1, 2022
I imagine Sarah more as a switch (a real dominatrix towards Jamie, but a total submissive towards Mel. Obeying the slightest of his desires, even the most perverse and obscene. At least, for the ntr route).
Yeah, that sounds about right... like that idea :cool:

Reactions: Mist.
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes