MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
MoeMoeGames, I love you. I'm just going through the latest update and you answered my prayers. I loved the 3 outfits Jamie modeled for the photo shoot and when she offered to give ...
Thanks for your feedback. Actually I always had your comment from last time in mind while working on this update.

Don´t worry, I got all of the feedbacks, every one of you gives me, on my mind. ;)

You can hide the textbox by pressing 'H' in RenPy, if thats what you mean.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sorry to see that there might be a breakup, but, Jamie is becoming a Femboy and this would free up her consciousness, to concentrate more on getting the dick. MoeMoeGames, I really think that you have the best femboy game going out there, by far. Would love to see Jamie wearing more and more makeup. Start lightly and build up to super slut makeup. Personally, I love heavy blue eye shadow and red glossy lips, rosy cheeks, you get my drift. Love the fact that Jamie is an adult but has the body of a boy, keep her a boy, no sex change, please. She can eventually go for breast operations, but allow the player to decide the size. Personally, I would keep her flat or A cup at the most.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for your feedback. Actually I always had your comment from last time in mind while working on this update.

Don´t worry, I got all of the feedbacks, every one of you gives me, on my mind. ;)

You can hide the textbox by pressing 'H' in RenPy, if thats what you mean.
I knew it, I knew it, that you had my idea in mind. (I think I just creamed myself just a little, because of that) I know you can hide the text box by pressing H or the wheel even. What I mean is there are options to fade the text box till all you see is the text, no box at all. That is very cool.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020

I knew it, I knew it, that you had my idea in mind. (I think I just creamed myself just a little, because of that) I know you can hide the text box by pressing H or the wheel even. What I mean is there are options to fade the text box till all you see is the text, no box at all. That is very cool.
Found this universal renpy transparency text box mod file in another game thread here awhile back by Penfold_Mole. I'd say it works on about 90% of the games I've used it in including this one. Just unzip the file in a folder to save for future use on any renpy game you'd like a transparent text box then copy it into another game's main folder.

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
Hi,
Animations don't works on linux. Maybe it's just my config, but i don't have this problem on other games. it Works well on the windows version with wine. So basically, the game stop at the pole dancing scene with a black screen in the linux version.
Great scene, by the way.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I just had a look at your specific cite of the pole dance on my Linux box (images/Chapter8/scene19/poledance.webm). It works just fine. However to get Webm and Webp formats to work on my Gentoo install, I originally had to download and build that support. Gentoo is a source based distribution where you start with a very basic install and then set up "use" flags to add in the components that you need and want. That includes acceptance of various types of licenses imposed by the software owners or else you won't get the various packages, formats and codecs that you might need.

Most Linux people are using some variation of Ubuntu, Arc or maybe CentOS and are working with pre-built packages and a different style of package manager that goes out to get stuff from various repositories that are maintained by the distrobution. These are typically broken up into different places depending on the licensing being imposed. The standard distro install will set up for the basic stuff that is covered under the "free" license schemes like the GPL/LGPL and Berkeley. Any patent encumbered stuff like the dreaded MP4 and various proprietary video drivers would "taint" the install and potentially open up the distributor to a legal screwing and subsequent $$$ shakedown by the corporate overlords like the M$ and CrApple led consortium that own the MP4 patents. So this gets thrown into a separate repository that you have to accept the license for and then setup for download in your package manager. The WINE package probably had their own licensing deals arranged so had your codec support put in while it wasn't available in the Linux install proper.

TLDR, you need to add webm/webp support in your package manager, possibly by bending over and accepting whatever license Google might have put it under and also possibly by adding a new repository location in that package manager where the "naughty" stuff is kept.

Hi,
Animations don't works on linux. Maybe it's just my config, but i don't have this problem on other games. it Works well on the windows version with wine. So basically, the game stop at the pole dancing scene with a black screen in the linux version.
Great scene, by the way.

Reactions: tamzarian

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
it's funny that he was concerned about it being "too girly" but when she adds those he's like "Yeah! That's great!" :ROFLMAO:
Changed the wording a bit

He just needs a little makeup and a better hairstyle and he'd be perfect.
One step at a time ;)

And the choker doesn't look all that kinky to me, though we don't get a very close look at it. I would probably consider an inset panel with a closeup when she adds it.
Added close up for new version.
Yes it isn´t a kinky one, but Jamie thinks it is.

paperdoll system (if you want to do one of those I can show you exactly how to do it!).

Definitely would love it if you did paperdoll, though I know that that is a bit more work. If you're doing three versions of each scene anyway though, not really all that much.
Is there really a "easy" way of doing it with different positions/ animations etc. ?

Thank you so much for this detailed feedback, I love it :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: G0DZillA

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is there really a "easy" way of doing it with different positions/ animations etc. ?
"Easy" is relative, but Renpy has a language feature specifically designed for layered images. I would say the hardest part is neatly cutting up the images when two clothing items are touching, as in the first outfit. When they don't touch, it's really quick to cut loosely around the outside.
Animations are tricky though, in theory they work the same, but masking a still image and masking an animation are very different things. Best solution is to have layered images for stills, then find some way to reduce the animations by either having him strip off, change to a fixed outfit, or in the case of the blowjob just only being visible from the waist up. It's definitely not perfect when it comes to animations.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018

screenshot0001.png

Took me a bit of time but its working, (At least for me, hope it´ll work everywhere :eek:)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Jamie-0.8.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes