rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
Thank you. That is part of my point.
Jamie went to Val actively seeking help with their fetishes/kinks. They were interested in exploring things like feminization and sissification. None of it had to be forced, and yet Val took it too far. As soon as she stopped actively listening to her "patient" and started taking advantage of him she was just plain wrong.
It is entirely possible to consensually go through cucking, feminization, humiliation, sissification and other dom/sub fetish with a simple communication between two or more parties.
That's why there are safewords - something that was never agreed upon or even discussed with Val.
I know this is a game, but when characters are put through abuse and people they are supposed to trust commit illegal acts it really bothers me. Sorry.
You don't need to say sorry. I think I understand your point.
To me, a part of the appeal of a game or story is that they can explore a relationship dynamic where a character is coerced (or goes through something explicitly noncon) and no actual living person is hurt. I don't find any part of the writing in this game advocating for anything abusive, nor does it come across as severe (to me). It's not as if Jamie is explicitly undergoing severe psychological distress and things keep happening to him, there's an implication that he's enjoying this.

I don't think this is meant to be a realistic exploration of a relationship between two people. The medium, the artstyle, the situations etc. are indicative of a fantasy. So I think that's why it seems incongruous to bring up consent. Having said that, in a different game with a bit more grounding, there's definitely a place for a more realistic and mature exploration of what you're talking about.
It's an interesting critique and I understand your perspective more clearly than what I percieved in your original comment.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
You don't need to say sorry. I think I understand your point.
To me, a part of the appeal of a game or story is that they can explore a relationship dynamic where a character is coerced (or goes through something explicitly noncon) and no actual living person is hurt. I don't find any part of the writing in this game advocating for anything abusive, nor does it come across as severe (to me). It's not as if Jamie is explicitly undergoing severe psychological distress and things keep happening to him, there's an implication that he's enjoying this.

I don't think this is meant to be a realistic exploration of a relationship between two people. The medium, the artstyle, the situations etc. are indicative of a fantasy. So I think that's why it seems incongruous to bring up consent. Having said that, in a different game with a bit more grounding, there's definitely a place for a more realistic and mature exploration of what you're talking about.
It's an interesting critique and I understand your perspective more clearly than what I percieved in your original comment.
Thank you for this, for trying to see things from my perspective, and for saying so.

I think, personally, the biggest fundamental issue I have with the dynamics of the game's relationships are with Val's role.
She is supposed to be a therapist; someone who can be trusted, and who will only take actions in the best interest of her patients.
However she is abusing the power dynamic to service her own kink, rather than listening to Jamie and doing as he requests. While he might be enjoying some of the things that are happening as a result, she is still taking advantage of someone who is vulnerable.

Were she in some other role it might be different. I would still have a problem with the lack of consent (as it is paramount in any relationship), but it wouldn't have the same infuriating effect that her betrayal as a therapist incurs.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Okay.
Now I understand why so many devs abandon their game because of including different routes.

First of all, I won't !

But I really have to think about including these different routes into the game without me writing everything from scratch.
I am 10.000 words in to the new Update and it's quite far from done.

I said It'll be around 19th of may.
And I still think I can release this update in time.(Probably +1 day)

I'm just saying this because I feel like I have to.
I hope these routes will be less stressing when this whole "introduction" to these routes is over.

I think/hope I can include them in a way that doesn't take sooo much time and repetition !

CaptionMaker

Mar 23, 2024
Hey dev, can you answer some doubts I have regarding HS2? What body is better to make a sissy, use a male body and feminize it or use a female body and make it more masculine? What you use for Jamie?

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey dev, can you answer some doubts I have regarding HS2? What body is better to make a sissy, use a male body and feminize it or use a female body and make it more masculine? What you use for Jamie?
For Jamie I used a female body and made it look male. Decreasing breast size and so on.
The only problem is that most clothes also get crotched around the breast area so you need to be careful with that.

And you definetely need to use a female body because the range of clothes for male character models is nearly non existent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaptionMaker

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Jamie [v0.10.1] [MoeMoeGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [252 MB]
- - - -

Mac [247 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Jamie-0.10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Jamie [v0.10.1] [MoeMoeGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [252 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [247 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Okay,
now I'm sure that every one of you is a fucking wizard.

That was damn fast...

Thank you very much

Storm_13

Jul 13, 2019
Cool game, at least here you don’t feel bad for the main character, you play from a third person. But still I took care of his ass as best I could, so he doesn't get fucked:cool: Well done developer, thanks for the game(y)

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes