rvv

Aug 16, 2020
Janggun isn't the only content on here obtained by dubious means and the site still lives.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

blacknuer

Sep 19, 2021
Hello, landlord!
I could not open the PSD file of Honoka in the download link "March 2021, November 2020". I doubt that those files were damaged when you uploaded them. Could you please check them or re-upload them?

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Hello, landlord!
I could not open the PSD file of Honoka in the download link "March 2021, November 2020". I doubt that those files were damaged when you uploaded them. Could you please check them or re-upload them?
The psd file from ahri has the same problem

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, landlord!
Yeah I have 5 damaged psd from 9-20 11-20 3-21 lol usually dont check them unless im using one.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I like this guy, a great uploader and psycho. He removes things that we feel are unnecessary like Psd, cumbersome variations. I know you are very busy, but I would like you to take a moment to listen to me. For rewards with many image files such as gif, Jpg, png,... compress with 7-zip with parameters as shown, it will save space, hard drive space and upload and download will be faster because less capacity than normal compression, of course such compaction will take some time, but the benefits it brings are quite a lot. For rewards with a lot of videos, compress storage because the video is already compressed and no matter how tight it is, it won't save much space.
I know but won't use .7z because some users can't open these files.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
He removes things that we feel are unnecessary like Psd, cumbersome variations.
Speak for yourself. I for one much prefer PSDs (okay, actually XCF but same idea) because they made it a lot easier to mix and match preferred variations, have lower file size than the full set, and you can always create the variation set from them if you want to but the opposite is not true.

Assuming the artist actually provides viable PSDs of course and not just a half-finished sketch with the base SFW and NSFW images in one layer each.

• Love
Reactions: sx78 and Death69inc

HansukeX

Jan 19, 2020
Was looking at the 2021 Sept Rewards and I noticed that there are some errors. In the St Louis pics, if you check out her left hand and their fingers and the part underneath the glass, you can see it looks unfinished.

I looked at the sample pictures on their pixiv, and those seem to be complete and don't have the same errors.

Maybe they released an updated version of the 2021 Sept pack with those errors fixed?

Here's a comparison pic. The Reward version is on the left, the sample from pixiv is on the right.
Error.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Was looking at the 2021 Sept Rewards and I noticed that there are some errors. In the St Louis pics, if you check out her left hand and their fingers and the part underneath the glass, you can see it looks unfinished.

I looked at the sample pictures on their pixiv, and those seem to be complete and don't have the same errors.

Maybe they released an updated version of the 2021 Sept pack with those errors fixed?

Here's a comparison pic. The Reward version is on the left, the sample from pixiv is on the right.
View attachment 1472337
He often releases "fixes", but I don't have access anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: HansukeX

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

View attachment 1472337
Well posting this here isn't gonna get that error fix. You have to share that information directly to Janggun or one of his subs who will pass that information to Janggun.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote