manchild55

Dec 29, 2019
It will be out in a couple of days, not far away.

By the way, does anyone know if it will continue with the series P5G... or will it change?
actually expect it to be released on the 30th, a week from now. it'll probably be leaked a few days after that.

i think there is one more chapter planned with P5G 7 being the ending. then i believe he's considering making a VN-type game, perhaps using the sci-fi Monster Eater Origins setting

simple-person

May 20, 2020
Good morning to say something.

I need a favor from the community, can you tell me a page where I can download by torrent or similar all of Jared999d's works until today since the hard drive where the information was stored has died and it is impossible for me to recover the data, I have been trying to recover it since yesterday. the hard drive and there is no way

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Good morning to say something.

I need a favor from the community, can you tell me a page where I can download by torrent or similar all of Jared999d's works until today since the hard drive where the information was stored has died and it is impossible for me to recover the data, I have been trying to recover it since yesterday. the hard drive and there is no way
There is svscomics but its download from keep2share, you gonna have to be patient and wait for that

Reactions: simple-person
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes