VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the junkie look, the crazy face, the missing cock is not helping.
but the idea I like, to turn your shy wife to be more open sexually. but looking at the previews Im not sure this is it.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
What happens when there is a pregnancy, then if she match better with another guy, etc its the recipe to bad result.
In real life I'd agree actually, but that's the point of it being a game: just the good stuff, ignore the downsides. Like with incest, no need to be realistic and to end up in a tragedy.
That being said for this game, I think the renders need some improvements, I'll try it though.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Personally I find far more enjoyment in a well-written cheating story than I do in a cuckold story when it comes to NTR.

Any time I hear a cuckold/hotwife story I think back to two different stories that I read one was on some "fuck my life" website, and I think the other one was on Reddit.

Story 1: The cuck wound up raped by the bull, then the wife went on to see the bull one more time. "To tell the bull off", but she probably fucked him instead.

Story 2: Some "cuck" started dating a girl who was a bit of a slut. He expressed his fantasies about cuckoldry with his girlfriend and she got on board with it. The cuck started setting up "dates" with various men, strangers to the slut. They continued on in their relationship for about a year. He was setting up multiple dates with "bulls" per week sometimes numerous ones in a day. A lot of the time he didn't even participate and would sit and play his video games in the other room if he was even in the house. Anyhow, one day one of her bulls drops her some cash. She is like "What is this for?" Turns out her cuck was actually a pimp selling that pussy. She was seething about that, but that pimp just laughed and kicked her to the curb keeping a fat stack of cash.

Last edited:

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
okay after playing it, it should get the swinging and completed tag.
and no, no ntr in this. she stays with and loves him.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hotwifing, sharing is willing cuckoldry, and willing cuckoldry is Netosarese, which is a sub-type of the genre NTR, so yeah, it should have the tag, even though the title itself tells you that.

Reactions: rokrad and ant007

noted

Jun 1, 2017
I can't decide if she looks like the ghost from the ring or the monster from the grudge.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The premise and approach aren't that bad, but the artwork is very subpar. (Sorry, but true.) You're using low quality PNG files and the way you blend them with the BG is not working. The perspective is off. The first thing I would do if I were you is to convert the original, uncompressed images to webp at full resolution. You'll have great quality and maintain the same sizes you're getting with PNG.

Bottom line: if you don't improve the artwork this game is doomed.

Reactions: BeardedJack

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Hotwifing, sharing is willing cuckoldry, and willing cuckoldry is Netosarese, which is a sub-type of the genre NTR, so yeah, it should have the tag, even though the title itself tells you that.
So why not just use the "sharing" tag as a more clear indication of what's going on? While I understand that sharing is netorase and thus part of the NTR family, simply tagging it with NTR raises more questions than it answers.

Personally, based on the culture here at F95, I would reserve the "ntr" tag for netorare, and use the "cheating" tag for netori and the "sharing" tag for netorase.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So why not just use the "sharing" tag as a more clear indication of what's going on? While I understand that sharing is netorase and thus part of the NTR family, simply tagging it with NTR raises more questions than it answers.

Personally, based on the culture here at F95, I would reserve the "ntr" tag for netorare, and use the "cheating" tag for netori and the "sharing" tag for netorase.
I am not very familiar with the hotwifing concept, but I think it's slightly different from netorase. Netorase deals a bit more with the cuck mentality of jealousy and inadequacy (although not all netorase stories do). Hotwifing comes from a much more wholesome place, afaik. You are supporting her sexual liberation and freedom or something like that heh. And then there is prostitution/whoring out which deals with the more dominant aspects of the sharing kink. All 3 leads to sharing, but they have their own little subtexts that make things quite different.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'll admit that I know absolutely nothing about hotwifing, but in the version I've played thus far, not one other man has nutted in her, nor has it ever even been discussed.
  1. Is the husband okay is another man cums in his wife?
  2. If she's impregnated, does she bear the child?
  3. Will the husband assume the father role?
  4. What if the other man is black?
  5. How will the couple explain while they are both white, their child (the offspring of a black man other than the husband) is brown?
What's wrong with letting the wife determining whom she wants to date naturally, i.e. not using a swinger's website. Why not just have the husband tell her, "If, in your daily life, you meet another person (man or woman) you feel you'd like to have sex with, do what your heart tells you and as long as you tell me afterwards, go have a quickie during lunch or whatever"?

Also, many choices in the VN could/should have a third option for the wife to turn down the offer. Otherwise, it feels like the husband is trying to make yes/no decisions for her, instead of letting her choose for herself.

P.S.

If you decide not to remain 100% grounded in realism and think you'd like to include incest into the mix, you could. "Honey, I've always had a thing for my brother... do you think I could have sex with him, too?" or "Sweetheart, __________ (their son) has been flirting with me and I think I'd like to reciprocate. Would that be okay with you?"

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes