VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It is, because I don't want her to sleep with the others and I am playing as MC.
You're playing a game with the word "Hotwife" in the title. Her sleeping with others is specifically what the game is about.

Maybe you didn't know that a hotwife is a wife that has sex with others with her husband's approval and participation?

If you are trying to keep her to yourself, I'm thinking you're not going to enjoy this game. She is going to sleep around no matter what you choose. I'd suggest you play a different game if keeping the girl to yourself is what you want.

Reactions: ant007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
While I understand that sharing is netorase
Actually, I wonder, isn't swinging a kind of sharing (or even synonymous?), in which the guy generally also gets to fuck another girl at the same time ?
In this case, it's not netorase I think, just a good old depraved orgy. So swinging doesn't have to always lead to netorase or anything like that.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
A solid start. So far it's an interesting game with potential. I'm curious where it will go and think it's too early to give it an accurate rating.

I will say that it's not NTR and think the tag should be removed. I've gone through all of the content and all of the paths that might lead to NTR content, immediately get a game over. If you decide to add NTR content in the future then fair enough. I also feel the Cheating tag is inaccurate to the current content. Having doubts or being jealous doesn't mean she's cheating. He is the one that is pursuing this course, pushing her further and again, any time he wants to slow down or stop, equals a game over. Any interaction she has, the MC is told in detail, it's not behind his back.

Well done with the quality of the current content and all the best with the game.

Reactions: OneLuv and Kripke

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Awsome game! I can understand if it is not your cup of tea but stop hating and move on to another game. There isn't another game like this other than the Adventuous Couple. I am excited for this project it has a strong character development and a lot of potential. Only downfall is the orgy. The game needs to be built up to that point and explore some of the kinks involved in the lifestyle. I do not agree with the NTR and cheating tag. Everything experieced in the game was consentual. Very nice start.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Not my cup of tea but at least the title is reflected in the content unlike some other games that shall not be named.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Awsome game! I can understand if it is not your cup of tea but stop hating and move on to another game. There isn't another game like this other than the Adventuous Couple. I am excited for this project it has a strong character development and a lot of potential. Only downfall is the orgy. The game needs to be built up to that point and explore some of the kinks involved in the lifestyle. I do not agree with the NTR and cheating tag. Everything experieced in the game was consentual. Very nice start.
Yeah. They keep protesting and still keep downloading the game, so the developer is doing well.

Reactions: Stanley375

spk146

Sep 8, 2020
What are Stag and Vixen?
I discovered about Stag because i have a friend in real life who´s enjoying being a Stag so i asked him and he said me that he´s dominant with his girlfriend (friend of mine too) but he´s enjoying when she have sexual encounters with guys and sometimes girls too (my friend doesnt participate in it, i mean, she´s having sex when his boyfriend is not present in sex).

For more info, it´s on Urban Dictionary:

"A Stag is a dominant man who encourages his female partner to have sex with others, either in his presence, or on her own. With Stag/vixen there is little similarity to , where the man is submissive and often subjected to taunting and humiliation from his dominant female partner while, or after, she has sex with another man.

A vixen is the who is having with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliated during or after the sexual encounter. "

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I discovered about Stag because i have a friend in real life who´s enjoying being a Stag so i asked him and he said me that he´s dominant with his girlfriend (friend of mine too) but he´s enjoying when she have sexual encounters with guys and sometimes girls too (my friend doesnt participate in it, i mean, she´s having sex when his boyfriend is not present in sex).

For more info, it´s on Urban Dictionary:

"A Stag is a dominant man who encourages his female partner to have sex with others, either in his presence, or on her own. With Stag/vixen there is little similarity to , where the man is submissive and often subjected to taunting and humiliation from his dominant female partner while, or after, she has sex with another man.

A vixen is the who is having with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliated during or after the sexual encounter. "
Thanks, I thought you were referring to the names of other games. As a polyamorous bisexual man some of these concepts don't automatically spring to mind first.

Reactions: spk146

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
It is, because I don't want her to sleep with the others and I am playing as MC.
Are you being serious, or just trolling?
If you're being serious, then you're playing the wrong game, pal.
Didn't you read the overview on page one?

The wife sleeping with other guys is the ENTIRE premise for the whole thing. Wtf?

My advice to you is to go and play a nice harem game, where people like you don't feel threatened by pixelated 'men' banging 'your' wife.
Just trying to save you some grief, pal.;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes