VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Rare so far but, wonder which men type would enjoy this type of activity ?
What happens when there is a pregnancy, then if she match better with another guy, etc its the recipe to bad result.

Then, if he doesn't have a dick himself, guess it could make more sense, but then again, is he completely gelded ? Neither dick nor balls ?
TBS, not interested in any case.
potential spoilers if you don't wanna know the details about the games story before playing it.
Don't think too much about it, it's not your wife. You don't have to be the dude. You can just watch the thing happen as a voyeur. I can tell you that there is 100% no ntr whatsoever in this game, no pregnancy, no talk about matching better with anyone else. She loves the MC, he wants her to fuck others while he watches, joins in or she tells him about it afterwards. She enjoys everything and loves her husband more for it.
every game doesnt have to be about you rping as the MC, trust me it helps you enjoy games which don't really align with your own kinks fully better.

All kinds of men enjoy this kink. There is no specific type.
It's all about showing off your wife, getting off on others enjoying what's yours.
ofc it takes a lot of trust from both parties to do something like this.
It's a make or break thing. Most likely ends in divorce more often than not.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is the MC involved in the sex acts? 'cause that's an orgy. three-/four-/X-some. => I like it.
Or does he only get to watch?

nekedjourou

Sep 27, 2019
While we are at it, Incest shouldn't be netorare but netori cause you are the one trying to steal them from their fate/possible partner! :)

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Are you being serious, or just trolling?
If you're being serious, then you're playing the wrong game, pal.
Didn't you read the overview on page one?

The wife sleeping with other guys is the ENTIRE premise for the whole thing. Wtf?

My advice to you is to go and play a nice harem game, where people like you don't feel threatened by pixelated 'men' banging 'your' wife.
Just trying to save you some grief, pal.;)
I see that in this game there is not so much freedom of choice. Is there any choice at all, or is it a kinetic novel? Because I would like to be able to refuse to share my wife with others and keep her just for myself, plus I can find some other girls to myself. But why artificially restrict my freedom? I don't like it.

• Angry
Reactions: x666

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
excellent, im always in with a female character such as a wife in this case that you can kinda lead a certain way.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great game...
there is a official name for the Jasmine's husband?
in my game is name is Player mmm this is not so good name

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.2
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: dango96

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I see that in this game there is not so much freedom of choice. Is there any choice at all, or is it a kinetic novel? Because I would like to be able to refuse to share my wife with others and keep her just for myself, plus I can find some other girls to myself. But why artificially restrict my freedom? I don't like it.
I think you're totally missing the point here, which is that the ordinary wife becomes a hotwife.
If you want to keep 'your' wife to yourself, then don't play this.

It's not a conspiracy to fuck you over, or 'restrict your freedom' as you put it.

The whole theme of this is SHARING THE WIFE. It's not about Jasmine being a good wife, or you banging all the chicks.
What about that don't you understand?
You don't like it? Quite frankly, nobody cares, mate.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It's weird that this is tagged as NTR. I can see swinging, sharing, or cuckold, but not NTR. The husband is encouraging her to sleep with other men. As for those that want not to share the wife. You're playing the wrong game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It's weird that this is tagged as NTR. I can see swinging, sharing, or cuckold, but not NTR. The husband is encouraging her to sleep with other men. As for those that want not to share the wife. You're playing the wrong game.
Yeah tags on this site is not always correct and they lack the swinging sharing cuckold tags most of the time and just put NTR even when there is none.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes