VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great progress Crazygamer43! Look forward to the next installment...and it would be great if her hubby makes her get into a few fetishes, perhaps like smoking, lol!

Reactions: 1Teddy1

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
This Game is developed by stanley375
Version of the game:Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v4.0]

Original Size Win/Linux:1,8GB

Compressed Size: 200MB - - - - - - - - - - -

Compressed Mac: - - - - - -
If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
there are errors on the #2 go to nightclub path. Also... I can not find the wat to where get to the pole dance and group fuck. Clues anyone ??

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I may have written this before on this or another of your game threads. Doesn't matter as I am going to repeat it anyway.

1. Trash all the PNG image files.
2. Go to your originals and convert them to webp.
3. Keep them at 1080...don't downsize them to 720 to save space.
4. webp has an alpha channel, so you can continue using your background method (although it needs some help)
5. The 1080 webp images will be smaller than your current 720p PNG files AND look far better.
6. Find some games with good skin textures and ask those devs which models to use.

Your writing is good, but the artwork needs a lot of work. Sorry to sound harsh. I am hopeful you will succeed, but to do so your artwork needs to go to the next level.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Jasmine: Hot Wife for Life v4.0

Download

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Might I suggest that the dev tick the Linux build next time when they drop a new release? I don't want to bother manually creating my own in the Renpy sdk, and there's no point having to deal with the extra baggage from wine.

Reactions: legizmo and Emoon

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Not a big fan of NTR, but I really like the equal relationship in this couple.
Very well done in my opinion.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This new sandbox version needs help desperately. There's no hud with anything like a journal or quest system or even the current date and time. I choose to go see Derek the neighbor and then the hotwife whisperer, but then I've got jack shit for what to do next after getting home. The nav menu has no hinting about new events. 3 of the 5 room nav options are dead ends. The bedroom just tells us to earn money the first time. Work once in the home office and that even becomes a placeholder. Going back to the town map, just about all of the locations are dead ends. We find that we have to go the bank to see how much money we got from working because there's no hud. Derek's house should have been highlighted at this point since it is the only way to pick up the story.

Dev: You are not doing yourself any favors. This is something like your third go around with this project. The first was a good start at a linear VN with some amount of choice in what order you could choose the dates. The second was a facelift that actually had less content. Now we have this sandbox desert.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
For me, the game ends at the hotwife challenge options (downloaded the latest version just now). I get the message thatt thats the end of the demo. but that was also the last version end! What am I doing wrong?

Your help appreciated!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
For me, the game ends at the hotwife challenge options (downloaded the latest version just now). I get the message thatt thats the end of the demo. but that was also the last version end! What am I doing wrong?

Your help appreciated!
Sounds like maybe you were using old saves? I would start over from scratch.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This needs a sandbox tag. Wasted my time.

You cant do shit. You work endlessly and there is nothing to do. - but hey over 1000$ for one day of work. That is solid ^^

Edit: Ok - found the trigger. It is followed by a lot of "no-choice" choices (other option will end game or just end the encounter) and is linear as fuck. You have only one way to progress the game - so there is NO point (like in the 99% other "sanboxes") for the "sandboxy" "gameplay".

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes