TheWrongGuy

Apr 16, 2018
Jason Lecoeur I held back from downloading this game looking for just this type of thing which seems popular.. ie bad translations or other country meme's or sayings that have a totally different meaning in other languages or make-fun of other languages(not saying you are). It's something that might be a good idea to avoid in the writing of your game. My pig could mean my fatty friend or some-such derogative meaning in other languages. Anyways I will download your game and give it a shot and keep my eye balls on it for your future developments. GL & Very Respectfully TheWrongGuy

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Good evening English speaking friends, while waiting for the release of the first part of the prologue this month, a new version of the demo will be released this week with a special effort on the translation. You'll tell me if you like it :)

Reactions: UncleFredo

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, for Windows here ;)
I waiting your feedback!

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*looks at the first screenshot*

Oh shit, is that B.A. Baracus? Is that a black van? Is the MC on the A-Team?

*plays the demo*

No...no he is not. Pity (the fool).

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I haven't played previous versions, but aside a few typo's the translation into English works for me. Not bad at all.

gking2392

Mar 18, 2020
Je suis entrain de le tester (la démo prologue)
-j'aime le graphisme, mais j'aime surtout le coté "unique" des perso, c'est pas comme si on les avaient déjà croisés 25 fois sur 25 jeux (même si j'ai des types de personnages récurrents préférés).
-chaque perso a des pensés et un rôles, c'est pas centré que sur le "MC".
-les systèmes d'interaction sont sympas (l’œil et l'angle de camera).
-les dialogues sont bons "surtout" français!!!!.
en clair j'aime beaucoup.

Bravo Jason Lecoeur

I'm testing it (the prologue demo)
-I like the graphics, but I especially like the "uniqueness" of the characters, it's not like we've already met them 25 times in 25 games (even if I have favorite recurring character types).
-each character has thoughts and roles, it's not all about the "MC".
-the interaction systems are nice (the eye and the camera angle).
-the dialogues are good "especially" French!!!!.
in short I like it a lot.

Bravo Jason Lecoeur

• Red Heart

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Jason Lecoeur,

a common way for a player to move the dialogue and/or scene forward is to click anywhere within the Ren'Py game window. In this game, I suspect you have some kind of scripted spite on the left-hand side of the image area or something in the script that causes a dialogue/scene rollback after clicking anywhere on the left-hand side of the game window. i.e. clicking within the left-hand side of the game window causes the dialogue/scene to roll back instead of moving forward.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi Jason Lecoeur,

a common way for a player to move the dialogue and/or scene forward is to click anywhere within the Ren'Py game window. In this game, I suspect you have some kind of scripted spite on the left-hand side of the image area or something in the script that causes a dialogue/scene rollback after clicking anywhere on the left-hand side of the game window. i.e. clicking within the left-hand side of the game window causes the dialogue/scene to roll back instead of moving forward.
Hi, I don't have this problem on any of my versions.
You are the first one to point this out to me! It's strange.
I'm releasing a new version soon, so you can see if you still have the same problem.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
No problem. I can have a look.

I recall the same issue has appeared in both Win PC versions of the game posted here. To provide a bit more clarity:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I'd thought about making screenshots before my last post, but it's pointless since screenshots won't illustrate the issue; they also don't show the cursor.

However, I did test the Rewind option in Settings:

1. When Rewind is set to ' Left', the rollback issue occurs when clicking the cursor on the left-hand side of the game window.
2. When Rewind is set to ' Right', the rollback issue occurs when clicking the cursor on the right-hand side of the game window.
3. When Rewind is set to ' Disabled', there is no problem at all.

Thus, I'm guessing the issue is caused by the cursor click acting like the mouse scroll wheel, which is normally used in PC Ren'Py games for Rollback.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
V0.3 disponible en Français seulement pour les patreon (cochon d’or).
La version anglaise arrivera en fin de semaine pour les mécènes .

V0.3 available in French only for patreon (golden pig).
The English version will arrive at the end of the week for patrons.

Reactions: AngeDivin and sguru
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes