Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
really good game - but i really suggest BEFORE adding 1000 languages, add more content.
In my humble opinion your native language FR and english should be enough.
Don't waste your ressources into scripting language packs. (y)

I mean: The last 2 updates were only language packs - one for IT and one for ES - 2 wasted updates and we haven't even left the prologue :FacePalm:
Under no circumstances does the addition of translation slow down the production of JASON. These translations are made by players who have enjoyed the game and want to make it accessible to their community.
As for the JASON updates, the next one is scheduled for December 15, 2021 for Patreon and before Christmas in open access. When after the prologue, it will arrive in February or March.
The quality that I wish to propose to you takes a lot of time and at a price.
If you want more content, more history, support me and I can devote all my time to it!
I create JASON on my own time!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Under no circumstances does the addition of translation slow down the production of JASON. These translations are made by players who have enjoyed the game and want to make it accessible to their community.
As for the JASON updates, the next one is scheduled for December 15, 2021 for Patreon and before Christmas in open access. When after the prologue, it will arrive in February or March.
The quality that I wish to propose to you takes a lot of time and at a price.
If you want more content, more history, support me and I can devote all my time to it!
I create JASON on my own time!

(y) (y) (y)

Very nice job. I like it a lot.

Just a couple of questions:

- gallery and replay scenes don't work yet, isn't it? I finished the story, and I found out that everything is still locked.

- I guess pictures n. 3-6 in the OP aren't implemented in the game yet. Am I wrong?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
(y) (y) (y)

Very nice job. I like it a lot.

Just a couple of questions:

- gallery and replay scenes don't work yet, isn't it? I finished the story, and I found out that everything is still locked.

- I guess pictures n. 3-6 in the OP aren't implemented in the game yet. Am I wrong?
Hi Ottoeight,

The replay, Gallery and successes work. However, you have to refresh the page with the refresh button for the thumbnails to appear. Or restart the game.
Regarding the images 3-6, indeed they will come later, 3 and 4 being concepts, 5-6 in the second part of the prologue in 2022.
Right now I'm concentrating on NICOLE, which will be released before Christmas and will be updated every Christmas to come.
The two stories are linked!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hi Ottoeight,

The replay, Gallery and successes work. However, you have to refresh the page with the refresh button for the thumbnails to appear. Or restart the game.
Got it and checked it!

Well... I guess I missed almost everything with le boulangère and most of the whore.

Doh!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Well... I guess I missed almost everything with le boulangère and most of the whore.
The last two of the baker are not accessible. hihi
This will be for the second part of the prologue.

Did you unlock the 3 sharp eyes?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'm downloading it again and start all over. Get a lot of errors, or missing scripts/images, in the backalley blowjob scene

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I'm downloading it again and start all over. Get a lot of errors, or missing scripts/images, in the backalley blowjob scene
1638710506666.png

As the script has changed and new variables are present it is recommended to delete the old persistence.
Do not copy the "save" directory of the old version and delete the JASON folder which is in C:\Users ... (see above).

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
NICOLE is more than 350 renders that will make you live an adventure full of magic, fantasy and charm.
The update will be available at the end of next week.
The Christmas story not to be missed!
780DF332-76AF-42D8-8490-D2BB17CBEFC7.png
Don't wait for Christmas to play! Become a Patreon and play it as soon as it is released.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Don't suppose the player can change the dudes name? Jason sounds like a serial killer. ;)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes