SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I get that he's chomping at the bit to throw the game out on Steam (which is unfortunate, as it will undoubtedly result in cut/censored content in the future that would have otherwise been made/included - Steam is somewhat forgiving, but really not the place for AVNs.)
That is the furthest thing from the truth.

Steam is fine with pretty much everything except "underage looking characters", things sat in high school (circles back to underage), and bestiality.

Steam is a hell of a lot better place than Patreon.

anyone know the new taboo code ?
It's in the OP where it always is under Developer Notes: 'spoiler tab'.

May 7, 2024
incest content still minimal? Though this is one of the few incest AVNs where the mom and sis don't look all that appealing so am a bit less, umm, enthusiastic about it than usual. Thinking even my rl mom and sis look more appealing, and that's saying a lot given presently my mom is ~250lbs with cellulite everywhere (ass looks like 2 trash bags full of marbles) and sis has so much acne she was probably Seal's lovechild and I'm always afraid some of her zits will spontaneously pop on me if I stay too close for too long.

Edit: It would appear incest has been removed so might as well remove the tag too. I guess v.10 broke all saves so I started new, and with the content questions the shrink skips the questions about incest/fantasies about the mom and sis. And not only that Madison got her age changed from 16 to 18 (why change what wasn't broken?). And this is why I will never support any AVN on Patreon or Steam if that's the only version they release (seriously, how hard would it be to make a Subscribestar-only version of script.rpy and those extra incest scenes? Even loli devs that aren't allowed here do that and carry on just fine). Oh well, another AVN I quit playing/following I guess.

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
There's options in the beginning about the MC's sexuality Straight, bi or gay. Where does the Futa/trans content lie within those 3 options?
bi or gay works fine, but i would recommend you to pick bi, to see all scenes

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
In summary, tonight we have 600 new renders, new music tracks (at least 6), 3 new characters in the gallery, 9 small animations, and 1200 2.0 renders (prologue and Maria's shower). And finally, a few more numbers, Episode 02 currently consists of 200 renders.
Thanks for free update! It was short, but good nevertheless. I'm only worried about too much branching, it can significatly increase times to develop updates and makes people sad about not having their LI in update.
Hope that 2.0 will be focused on existing charaters.

Mizuki bush is hot af, btw and it's cool that you desided to move from girls magically trying to guess Jason's preference to more immersive talk about pubic hair.

Reactions: merleved and Orlox

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jason, Coming of Age [v0.10.0a] [CoeurDeCochon]

NOTE: Incest patch = taboo_v0.9

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -