NoFrillsVA

Mar 24, 2024
Loving the story so far! LOVED the end scenario in Chapter 1! lol
Great renders! (Autho just needs to pay a little more attention to eye rotations... if characters aren't looking forward, their eyes go wonky/crosseyed.) ;)

Can't wait for next update!

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
I think the new face updates on the girls really was a great idea. That was the only thing I didn't like originally, now they are certified hotties. :LOL:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Loving the story so far! LOVED the end scenario in Chapter 1! lol
Great renders! (Autho just needs to pay a little more attention to eye rotations... if characters aren't looking forward, their eyes go wonky/crosseyed.) ;)

Can't wait for next update!
Hi, can you give me some examples of scenes where this happens? (Screenshot)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I'd seen this game a while ago, but it hadn't caught my attention until recently. I decided to give it a try. So far, it seems to be above average in many aspects, but I don't know if I can deal with the fact that the MC looks a lot like my nephew. It's weird... very weird. lol

ImOldGreg

Dec 10, 2023
This game is a TON of fun. Being able to shoot the most famous of all in the balls was dream come true. CoeurDeCochon, you are a legend. I like that there are realistic looking women in this game. A lot of love for BBWs and grannies outtchea, so thank you! (y):love:(y)

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Can a game like this be sold on an online service like STEAM? It seems this kind of quality Renders and game detail would take ages to make with one person or even a few. I could be wrong, but in my head I'm not sure if (a favorite game of mine "Being A DIK") would still be around if it couldn't count on that kind of revenue.
All I know is this game is great and kudos for going into so much detail. From choosing body hair to sexual orientation with a character. The animation and sound affects are great. I had to go back and actually replay them because I missed the whole scene. Good luck Lexie lecoeur with your progress.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 121 Votes