festerton

Nov 7, 2022
Is there some trick or game mechanic that unlocks a gallery? I keep seeing photos and replays becoming available as I play, but no where I look has access to a gallery. The cellphone has 4 icons, but only Contacts and Messages work. Photos and CdeC are visible, but not clickable. My ASSUMPTION is that the gallery/replay is within Photos, but it's not available to click on. Does it unlock as the story progresses? I feel like I'm pretty far into the story, so I'm just wondering if I have a bug that won't allow me to view any of the replay/photos in the gallery?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Is there some trick or game mechanic that unlocks a gallery? I keep seeing photos and replays becoming available as I play, but no where I look has access to a gallery. The cellphone has 4 icons, but only Contacts and Messages work. Photos and CdeC are visible, but not clickable. My ASSUMPTION is that the gallery/replay is within Photos, but it's not available to click on. Does it unlock as the story progresses? I feel like I'm pretty far into the story, so I'm just wondering if I have a bug that won't allow me to view any of the replay/photos in the gallery?
The gallery can be accessed via the main menu. It requires a restart of the game for it to be updated. Images are unlocked according to the paths taken. If you unlock all the images, you've completed 100% of the game.

Reactions: festerton

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
I don't remember this scene, how do you get there?
You choose the pretty waitress Ameria instead of the Asian girls ("Keep touching me like that and my dick is going to pollinate you."). After a while, you follow Mizuki (whose name you don't know yet) to the toilet. When asked for your name, you answer "Jason," then she introduces herself and the picture I uploaded appears. If you answer "Mr XL," her name turns into strange characters that translate into English as "Deep Throat."

Feb 25, 2024
You choose the pretty waitress Ameria instead of the Asian girls ("Keep touching me like that and my dick is going to pollinate you."). After a while, you follow Mizuki (whose name you don't know yet) to the toilet. When asked for your name, you answer "Jason," then she introduces herself and the picture I uploaded appears. If you answer "Mr XL," her name turns into strange characters that translate into English as "Deep Throat."
I didn't answer Mr. XL, that's the problem.

thank you

rfraunz

Jul 29, 2019
THERE IS NO CHOICE BETWEEN AMERIA AND THE ASIAN GIRLS in the hive - what do you mean???

also is there anywhere a walktrough about wonderland-replay, it is just annoying to seek the right pixel out of 2.073.600

ohh, seems it is really buggy! the gallery of the asian girl in the hive is open, though i never played it?

Last edited:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi. What are these icons? The First is the Game Jason , and the other two? Why the 3rd can be played while the 2nd is impossible to select? 1000069989.jpg

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
mostly as far as kink I like daughter, sister, rarely mother, and usually not into ladyboys or futa. That said thought the scene with the co worker (Alex?) was well done either way. And I am a assman so all around codos!! Great Graphics, bit odd story with the clown bu interested to see where it goes!

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hi. What are these icons? The First is the Game Jason , and the other two? Why the 3rd can be played while the 2nd is impossible to select? View attachment 3728959
One Shot is a side game fantasy with no direct bearing or spoilers on the main game.

GHD along with the Christmas Special can be considered as part of the main game and contains "spoilery" content.
So you need to advance far enough in the game to unlock it.

Henri59500

Mar 16, 2024
Bonjour,
Une question : qu'est ce qui a changé entre la version 0.92 et la version 0.10.0a, le jeu s'arrête au m^me endroit en attente de mise à jour ?
Merci

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Bonjour,
Une question : qu'est ce qui a changé entre la version 0.92 et la version 0.10.0a, le jeu s'arrête au m^me endroit en attente de mise à jour ?
Merci
De nouveaux rendus pour le prologue et un nouveau chemin (pour y accéder, tu dois charger un fichier de sauvegarde juste avant de décider de rentrer à la maison avec Alex et choisir de sortir avec Salai).

New renders for the prologue and a new path (to access it, you need to load a save file just before you decide to go home with Alex and choose to go out with Salai).

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Aight, someone explain after Maria is shot, is there no more normal story content???? is it on the ntr route??? something i defo missed lol. cause i been on this maria dying scene for ages! Help the boy out!!!!

Henri59500

Mar 16, 2024
De nouveaux rendus pour le prologue et un nouveau chemin (pour y accéder, tu dois charger un fichier de sauvegarde juste avant de décider de rentrer à la maison avec Alex et choisir de sortir avec Salai).

De nouveaux rendus pour le prologue et un nouveau chemin (pour y accéder, il faut charger un fichier de sauvegarde juste avant de décider de rentrer chez vous avec Alex et de choisir de sortir avec Salai).
[/CITATION]

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes