BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Has the dev fixed the issue with save games? I quit playing at v0.8.1 because I was tired of having to start a new game every update.
Doesn't look like it. I loaded a save from the end of last update and went almost immediately to the "hope you enjoyed this update" screen (at the end of the "Christmas" scenes). I give up, too.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
May 7, 2024
Think a little bit about ages. 16 is not too appropirate in adult games, so dev must have change it.
It was perfectly appropriate before, so I don't see why the change was necessary, unless Steam denied it until they changed it (pretty likely, stupid censorship and greed are a shitty combo). Hell even in the UK (1 notch below Australia) cartoons only need to be the age of consent, which is 16 (probably why she was originally that age). In the US the ages of cartoons don't matter at all, they can be 5yo's getting molested and that's still legally fine, for the simple reason they are not real. Obviously those are not allowed here thanks to Rule 7 but can be found on other AVN sites and they can still be subbed to on SS and BB (and probably other pay platforms I don't know about).

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Doesn't look like it. I loaded a save from the end of last update and went almost immediately to the "hope you enjoyed this update" screen (at the end of the "Christmas" scenes). I give up, too.
1) To fix the saves, just click on the "you must update the save" and then in the middle of the button. It will load the game where you last saved it.

2) The new content is in the first chapter before the option of the Christmas scene
details from the dev here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jason-coming-of-age-v0-10-0a-coeurdecochon.95537/post-13925237

alexfox900a

Nov 16, 2020
Hello. I think this game is the best. I'll definitely buy it on Steam. but I don’t understand why Jason didn’t look under Mrs. Feng’s skirt. Ved had an opportunity when he fell near the store in the prologue. Sorry for my English

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello. I think this game is the best. I'll definitely buy it on Steam. but I don’t understand why Jason didn’t look under Mrs. Feng’s skirt. Ved had an opportunity when he fell near the store in the prologue. Sorry for my English
I thought about it, but with the brightness of the street, it wasn't very clear.
Jason will have another opportunity with Miss Feng!

Reactions: alexfox900a
Feb 25, 2024
I love this game! It's a gem - fantastic renders, interesting characters that are pleasantly different from each other, a gripping story that never fails to surprise... GREAT. And I found a small error (see picture).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember this scene, how do you get there?

May 7, 2024
:unsure:Need to start a new game to discover something new?
Yes, but to get rid of that update saves nag box as well. It's just gay scenes added in the middle from what I read here, because I had that turned off (I'm not gay so to me that's gross) so saw nothing new from the previous update other than Madison getting aged up from 16 to 18 for some dumb reason in the char screen (seriously, why would her sister think/assume she didn't have a full bush that needed trimmed at 18? That convo is less believable than 14-16).

Reactions: Sadowdark

B10

Jun 25, 2017
The song playing when he has spoken on the phone to his mom, does anybody know any artist and name?

"I just keep on taking the lead"

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
1) To fix the saves, just click on the "you must update the save" and then in the middle of the button. It will load the game where you last saved it.

2) The new content is in the first chapter before the option of the Christmas scene
details from the dev here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jason-coming-of-age-v0-10-0a-coeurdecochon.95537/post-13925237
Thanks. I understand now, but I don't think it's worth the time to roll that far back (considering I'd have to hunt through a number of saves to find the right spot to do so). I'll just wait for the next update and see if I can go forward from where it ended after the "Santa" scene.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes