Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
De rien. Pour info : Si tu souhaites répondre au message de quelqu'un, clique sur "Reply" en bas à droite.
You're welcome. FYI: If you want to reply to someone's message, click on "Reply" in the bottom right hand corner.

Capture..JPG

Feb 25, 2024
Why is this game under review? It seems so inoffensive for Patreon standards... OK... I didn't finish playing it, but, from what I saw, there was nothing that could make Patreon pull the plug... There are "worst" things there (for Patreon morality, of course... Not judging anything... Just curious about the rules there now...).
Could it be because of the scene where the prostitute dies?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Japanese

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
striker.js
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good idea with the "If" functions, I hadn't thought of that! Seriously! It's not my fault if you choose the straight path and decide that Alex is a man and then choose to get sodomized. You're really asking for it, aren't you?

I think your opinion is just that of a pure hater! You know what, forget my games if you want to save the little bit of sanity you have left!

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
striker.js
What the heck? There is such content in the game? o_O
I mean, sure, the game asks you if you're into other men, and there is incest in there somewhere (I think I need a patch for that?), but I've never actually come across either (not counting Alex, who can be trans, which isn't even gay).:unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What the heck? There is such content in the game? o_O
I mean, sure, the game asks you if you're into other men, and there is incest in there somewhere (I think I need a patch for that?), but I've never actually come across either (not counting Alex, who can be trans, which isn't even gay).:unsure:
yeah I was confused as well while I didn't play any side stories or the last update yet just the main story I didn't see any such content said review claimed was forced in the game lol. At none that I can recall.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
firstly thx and then i dont care english or grammer, how native speakers call me "yokel".
sincerely.
I mention English maybe not being your natural language simply because I had difficulty reading and understanding your question, I just wanted to state that incase I had misunderstood you;).

as for your diction and Grammar I really don't give a flying fuck if you don't put commas or full stops in the right place, I ain't the grammer police m8. although the'll be after me now for this post:ROFLMAO::LOL:
images.jpeg

Apocalypton

Jun 19, 2024
striker.js
Good idea with the "If" functions, I hadn't thought of that! Seriously! It's not my fault if you choose the straight path and decide that Alex is a man and then choose to get sodomized. You're really asking for it, aren't you?

I think your opinion is just that of a pure hater! You know what, forget my games if you want to save the little bit of sanity you have left!
You should wait until you become rich and famous to throw à la Dr. Pink Cake tantrums...

Apocalypton

Jun 19, 2024
If it's a girl-dick then it's straight, don't worry so much. ;)
Well... Despite the fact that any intelligent person who understands the bare minimum of logic and doesn't believe in hocus pocus things such as "souls" knows this is just a semantic debate -- because, if you assign a signifier (in that case, "girl") to a new signified ("trannie") the original signified will still exist (that is, "female homo sapiens") and will still be lurking over you --, it appalls me such homophobia of liking guys but being so ashamed of it that you have to stay in the closet and delude yourself that it's a (de jure) "girl"'s one and you're straight guy (a "straight" member of the alphabet mob, but "straight" nevertheless...). You should be worried about it... I just find it funny.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes