Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I haven't played the latest update but the complaints about it seem useless to me because many underestimate that the dev's job is a job like any other with no certainty of reward for one's efforts, which means ( it seems logical to me ) that the dev adopts strategies that they do not cancel previous and future efforts by adapting to the rules of the platforms where they are able to obtain rewards.
Also, remake or no remake if you enjoyed the game I don't think it's a problem considering that there is new content to play with, but perhaps it's more of an excuse for someone who got tired of the game and/or bored of the long waits between updates and the other but the complaints will not change the timing, if anything negatively.

Reactions: Lust0ne

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
Alright, I'll make one last effort to answer this recurring question, and then we can move on, okay?
Free pirate site is the last place dev should listen to. There'll be always complaints because its free and we're used to have a lot of games, for free. I don't know if you're the dev of this game and I haven't even played it but I still know that the effort put in this game should not be affected by us cheap jerkoffs.

Best of luck to you or whoever the dev is and listen to those who are willing to pay for your art

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
(...) JASON is to adult Visual Novels what Star Citizen is to 4X MMOs. (...)
Oof...

I'm not sure this comparison is what you intended. I think for most people SC is just vaporware. Granted SC is well financed and has some grandiose ideas, but at this point it will probably never result in a completed game. Although it is at least very honest, I don't think it's very smart to imply there may be no intention of ever completing the game.

Could be I am missing something.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
what am i missing when "alice" complains about not knowing everything about her?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So, I don't understand why some people keep complaining for more without giving anything in return (fortunately, they are not many) and complain systematically! Are you a fan of JASON? Do you want more of JASON? Give me time!
I'll be brutally honest here. Because 99/100 devs that work on a single game with limited updates dont finish the product. When a game finishes and a dev actually puts out a product I'll gladly drop 20-30 bucks like a normal indie game, but I'm not paying someone to mess around for their hobby.

I'll speak for myself about why I havent given money for this project, although I'm sure I am not alone in this. I just dont see a world where this game is finished, and I dont want to put money into something that isnt going to end. 3 years and we dont really know the characters yet, we dont know the overall story or where its going to go. This project is looking like a 10+ year development, and I just dont buy that it sees an end.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Of course thats new content, obviously it wasnt in the game before. But as has been said multiple times now, the game is almost 3 years old and still in episode 1. Fans didnt want a rerendering of old content. Fans didnt want another branch off an already existing story. We wanted to see where the story is going.

There was potential in this game, it started off really strong and now seemingly is going to go the way of 95% of other games that start off strong and just end development before it even hits the halfway point. Its hard to see an endgame for a game that cannot get out of the first episode in 3 years, are people going to wait 10 for it to finish?
I feel this topic has been beaten over the head enough now, so my last post on this.

We as players can only play what a dev writes. The pace of development differs between devs. Some are slow and some are fast.

Jason is an ambitious project with plenty of girls and the renders are some of the best I have seen on f95. I suspect when this game is done, it will be one of the best games on here. I had my own concern about the number of characters in the game and did mention it to the dev. But the dev assured me it's under control and I trust the dev with their game.

The dev is consistently rolling out updates of significant size (Much bigger then the 5 minutes of gameplay lie some other projects.) The fact that it's still on episode 1 is arbitrary. This is the style of the Dev to flesh out the story while developing the game. This game is ultimately about the MC's secret crystal (At this stage) and all updates tells us a bit more about it.

Even the Christmas story and the other extra stories, tells us more about the MC and fleshes out the relationship he has with his family and Lexi.

BTW. There is still a Lexi path missing in Chapter 1 so expect an update containing that in future as well.

The Dev already told that she(?) is busy with Chapter 2 (200 images in) but felt like the story did not advance enough yet, so decided to keep it out of the update. So no fear, the chapter 2 content is coming, and story is moving forward. Also, the story itself had a prologue, a chapter 1, the Christmas side story (Part of the plot) and Lara Craft Side story (OK that one is a fantasy). So, to say it's only 1 chapter after 3 year is being a bit dishonest.

It is basically the equivalent of 4 chapters.

Now you can dislike how and what the dev develops, but it's the dev's story to tell not yours. You decide if you like it or not and either supports the game or don't play. It sounds like a toddler not getting their way at the moment. Moaning about the game pace is not going to change one single thing. If you don't like it, don't play it.

Feel free to respond, but this will be my last post on this topic.

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Hello There. I want to thank the dev for the work he is doing. We play here game for free so i cannot complain about anything.
just thank you Coeur de Cochon. I'm sure you want to do more but things are what they are and even if i don't support your project with money, i support it with my heart and tellin everybody : it's a damn good VN. so once again : Thank you

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So is there a rule that NEW content must be in a new episode??

This is all fucking new....

You meet 3 fucking new girls you have 2 looong delicious sex scenes with these new girls... i.e. New content.

Chapter 2 is still coming... only so many renders can be done so beautiful at a time...

Fucking hell there is no pleasing some people.
This path will offer you a little over 40 minutes of gameplay. 600 New renders...
There is pleasing people... get a move on with fucking developing episode 2 and further progressing the story? lmfao. I just told you that.

NatureSupreme

Sep 9, 2018
Excellent high quality renders, IMHO, one of the best games on the site. Also great respect for au naturel appearance of female characters. Other developers lose a lot by ignoring pubic hair, it's like a second hairstyle that really complements persons character. Knowing that it's a taste thing, even more respect for the fact that it's freely customizable. You're doing a great job, good luck with future development!

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I've downloaded this 2 days ago and just finished it after playing all available routes, which there aren't a lot of. I have to say though that while I quite liked what I saw in the game, for one that's been released in 2021 I kinda expected quite a bit more content than what's currently available in the game. I will definitely check future updates though.

4.50 star(s) 121 Votes