DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Sry if this been asked before but, are you able to have multiple love interests? Because i see that if you select Julienne as LI, you are then not able to get the LI scene from Lexie in the bathroom and vice versa.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Are animations supposed to be in every scene or just a limited amount at the moment as most still aren't working as intended and just lead to clicking the button each time?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Are animations supposed to be in every scene or just a limited amount at the moment as most still aren't working as intended and just lead to clicking the button each time?
The annimations function has been fixed in V0.9.2. Following a Ren'py update, a bug had appeared!
If you still encounter problems, let me know and tell me exactly where!

Reactions: bufa

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I wasn't expecting this to get so weird. The underwear swapping scene with Lexi made me cringe so hard and it came outta absolutely no where.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just want to clarify, the new update is just the Christmas content right? nothing new that progresses the story?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to enable incest? It seems like the option to talk about my family is grayed out.

P.S. oh, I see it requires a code. Found.

Last edited:

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
The "extra Menu" patch on the first page is breaking the extra menu (everything is locked). Without it workes fine. (I am on a PC, Version 0.9.2)

BTW: Great Game, one of the best i every played!

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
The "extra Menu" patch on the first page is breaking the extra menu (everything is locked). Without it workes fine. (I am on a PC, Version 0.9.2)

BTW: Great Game, one of the best i every played!
Use the MEGA link and you won't need to install the extra menu fix.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Sry if this been asked before but, are you able to have multiple love interests? Because i see that if you select Julienne as LI, you are then not able to get the LI scene from Lexie in the bathroom and vice versa.
That wasn’t the case for me. You can have multiple LIs.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Jason, Coming of Age [v0.9.2] [CoeurDeCochon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [766 MB]
- - -

Mac [731 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes