The Surgeon

Apr 9, 2018
To have such a great variety of different body types and still end up adding yet another scene with the most boring and vanilla character you could have done it with.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This caught me by surprise!

Protagonist is awesome, and unique in appearance.

The women are amazing.

but the plot is wow!

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Ok, so this was mentioned BUT not addressed but in Chapter 1 after Lexi returns home the English version goes into French. Is the dev not aware of this or has plans to fix this?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Ok, so this was mentioned BUT not addressed but in Chapter 1 after Lexi returns home the English version goes into French. Is the dev not aware of this or has plans to fix this?
I don’t have this issue on my end, the dialogues are all in English everywhere. Is this happening consistently or is it just in isolated cases? Which version are you using? Maybe you installed a mod?

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Lexi wants to have lunch. Tells me to call her. I can´t, automatically lunch with coworkers.
Lexi has some kind of exam, my mc thinks he should call her. I can´t.

Why add phones and shit to vn when it doesn´t work? Just make it a straight choice instead of adding these minigame "did ya read and press the extra six buttons that didn´t work?"

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Lexi wants to have lunch. Tells me to call her. I can´t, automatically lunch with coworkers.
Lexi has some kind of exam, my mc thinks he should call her. I can´t.

Why add phones and shit to vn when it doesn´t work? Just make it a straight choice instead of adding these minigame "did ya read and press the extra six buttons that didn´t work?"
The interactions with Lexie in episode 1 aren't implemented yet. They'll be added with the Steam release, at which point we can consider episode 1 complete.

Just a note, Lexie doesn’t invite Jason to have lunch with her, they just talk about lunch, and Lexie decides to join Jason before his exams.

Also, not all the phone options are there yet. Right now, it tells the time, which is pretty good, right? It records conversations too, and that’s pretty cool, isn’t it? And I think it’s the nicest phone I’ve seen in any VN I’ve played!

Oh, I know what you’re going to say, three years in and still at this stage... Well, yeah, I don’t have much development time, but that’s probably going to change thanks to Steam and to you, the players!

_SerapH_

Feb 3, 2024
The game is cool but the updates are too short and slow with little content, and what about half of the LIS being prostitutes? At least they are avoidable but without them the content is even less.

Reactions: SomeoneX22
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes