neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is that two separate paths to be with Alex or be with the Asian doc?
Difficult to say for sure at this point. To meet her (them) you have to skip going out with Alex, and go to the bar with the guy, instead. You will meet either the Asian, either the bartender. Then, in the middle of the night, either with the Asian or the bartender, you will receive a message from Alex. You can choose to talk to her, (or not, and automatically MC will just tell her that he will meet her tomorrow, and follow the interactions in the bar). No idea if it means the end of the route with the Asian girl in case you speak to her. I don't think so, because even if you choose the bartender, it seems that the doc will pursue you anyway.

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Played through the entire update, just a few questions. Is the extras section completely broken? None of the new scenes or hidden images are viewable even after ive seen or found them during the playthrough.

Also has anyone found the 4th hidden image

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Played through the entire update, just a few questions. Is the extras section completely broken? None of the new scenes or hidden images are viewable even after ive seen or found them during the playthrough.

I was going to ask the same... Thanks.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
just gonna put my two cents in, but isn't it even nicer still when game Devs don't use hard to read squiggle font or at least allow alternate fonts for people with dyslexia/poor eyesight?
Have you tried while in game, use your shift a keys to bring up the font override page? It has an alternative font you can change in your game (as well a font size slider).

Regards.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone else's game show this screen? I just downloaded and extracted it then entered the game and the screen appears
1725485568856.png

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yay... an update where Jason is asleep basically the entire time (barring that one scene). Don't get me wrong, I like the characters, and the story is interesting. However, we already had two straight updates that weren't main story focused, then we get an update where we don't even see Jason (The MC of the damn game) actually do anything productive, well not directly anyways. Also, there was so much yapping in this update that, at times the dialogue drags on in some scenes. It's not that the writing is bad, It's just I think sometimes it's better to remember that less is more and quality over quantity. I found myself skipping dialogue at times when it felt like it was dragging on needlessly, I wish I didn't feel the need to do that. It probably wouldn't have felt as bad if it was the MC involved in the dialogue, instead of constantly watching other characters chatting.

Anyway, that's just my two cents, I'll be patiently awaiting the next update.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
I found myself skipping dialogue at times when it felt like it was dragging on needlessly, I wish I didn't feel the need to do that. It probably wouldn't have felt as bad if it was the MC involved in the dialogue, instead of constantly watching other characters chatting.
This. He should have someone to give script for review before doing renders, like they do for movies, to check if audience falling asleep and what scenes should be cut. Feels like wasted opportunity to add something meaningful, and what worse some people might just drop game right here before getting to the "good part".
It's better to double check if something worth adding, because now he can't just throw away these boring scenes without outlash. You know how community loves reworks of barely started games :LOL:

Just show script to your patrons with big spoiler warning before doing next update and see what they think, instead of vague teasers.

Last edited:
Reactions: cool.mint

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018

Just close the game and launch again and voila the gallery section is updated. There are hidden images - I didn't know ;)

Jul 17, 2020
Have you tried while in game, use your shift a keys to bring up the font override page? It has an alternative font you can change in your game (as well a font size slider).

Regards.
i am not sure font override works universally for all text in game, and if it does or doesn't have the same overlap/underlap issues as when you edited the font setting for the character bio screen?

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
the previews look great but does it have any sex with the main character yet?
It depends whom you consider the main character. If you mean the player's character (named Jason, but you can change it. Usually this is whom I would call the MC) then he has several sexual encounters both in episode one and two. If you mean a specific Love Interest (Li) it depends on path and choice wether you have sex or not and some Lis does not yet have any sexual content. The game is massive and very heavily choice oriented so you will miss out if you only do one playthrough.

cool.mint

Mar 5, 2023
Alpha male powers
For starters Jason has these powers right? So he can read minds or sexual tension or what ever. I don't find this aspect enjoyable and here's why. Jason the MC comes off as very manipulative (and yes I understand that's what his power is supposed to do). But we, the players, don't really get any meaningful say in how we use these manipulation powers. So I don't feel engaged. Nor does Jason the MC have any particular meaningful opinion or personality which makes it engaging, in the sense that we'd be following his line of thinking simply because he's an interesting character. Since neither is the case we just get dragged through the scene in a way that makes me shrug my shoulders at the end of it all.

You CAN'T convince me Jason is an alpha male. Maybe Jason can ask his dad (Santa) to get him better dialog and a jaw exerciser.
Untitled.png

Side characters & dialog
Then there are the side character scene's. But how invested can I be in those side characters if the only thing I know about them, is what kind of pubic hair they have. Or in Eric's case, that he has a small dick. If you wanted to have those side characters have a more prominent role, you should have given them a more interesting back story, make them likable or interesting. I have to agree with others that have said, the dialog in this update was NOT it. Now I'm just reading dialog between two lesbians that's about as interesting as looking at a gold fish. "I'm not beautiful", "You are beautiful", "You think I'm beautiful?", "Yes, I think you are beautiful", "You are beautiful too", "We are both beautiful", "Let's les out", "Yes, this is nice". See what I mean?

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
It’s important to remember that every game offers a unique experience that won’t please everyone, but still finds its audience. The character of Monique represents a vision of the ‘body positive’ movement, which might not be to your taste, but aims to encourage body diversity and different perspectives.
As for Maria, her development in the story might seem unexpected, but that’s part of the developer’s creative freedom to make secondary characters more important. Everyone is free to like or dislike certain storylines, but it can often be rewarding to let yourself be surprised by new or unforeseen elements in a game.
As for the furry content, it’s normal that not everyone enjoys that genre, and the developer offers a variety of content to cater to a diverse audience. It’s all just a matter of personal taste. And let’s not forget—all of this is free, which is just outrageous!
This is only the beginning of Episode 2, and for the story and characters to really engage, it’s necessary to develop all the personalities!
Not sure what I did wrong, but never got the sex scene with the Asian Dr, even though I was flirting with her at the bar, but instead her friend or the bartender hooked up with Jason instead, I can’t remember now, so what do you have to do to get her scene?

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes