Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
*sigh* so confused!. Is the end of this update after the crime scene ??
I tried looking in the replay section and the scenes from part 1 are also displayed in part 2

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey if i choose lexi over julienne in the episode 1 toilet scene, will i have another opportunity to make julienne a love interest?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I was just wondering a few hours ago when this game would get an update. Didn't expect just a few hours later that there would actually be an update. Hopefully it's a decent amount of content. Really should add an option to remove name saving, it just makes saving more tedious than it needs to be. There's no benefit to it at all.
1725427740043.png
Exist !

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
the code is right, type it exactly like in op.

About update...so underwhelming. Like 70% of it just girls talk, Monique character is so unattractive, and I'm talking not about looks, but whole sick body positive attitude. Like she's clearly unhealthy, but made up million excuses why it's ok and she should be proud of herself, instead of dealing with a problem.

Maria? Why should we really care about her? She wasn't even main LI in previous updates, just random hooker off the street, and now we have to promise her ethernal love and compassion to save her life? Like wtf?
And furry is just not my cup of tea.
It’s important to remember that every game offers a unique experience that won’t please everyone, but still finds its audience. The character of Monique represents a vision of the ‘body positive’ movement, which might not be to your taste, but aims to encourage body diversity and different perspectives.
As for Maria, her development in the story might seem unexpected, but that’s part of the developer’s creative freedom to make secondary characters more important. Everyone is free to like or dislike certain storylines, but it can often be rewarding to let yourself be surprised by new or unforeseen elements in a game.
As for the furry content, it’s normal that not everyone enjoys that genre, and the developer offers a variety of content to cater to a diverse audience. It’s all just a matter of personal taste. And let’s not forget—all of this is free, which is just outrageous!
This is only the beginning of Episode 2, and for the story and characters to really engage, it’s necessary to develop all the personalities!

Jul 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't it much nicer when you don’t mess with the code?
just gonna put my two cents in, but isn't it even nicer still when game Devs don't use hard to read squiggle font or at least allow alternate fonts for people with dyslexia/poor eyesight?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Frank needs to be fired he's slacking on his job as soon as it switches to Lexi going home it's nothing but French and I have no fucking clue on what is being said.

taozi

Nov 4, 2017
o_Oanyone can please give me a save file or unlock all gallery? I replay it 2 times today still have many pic lock,thanks

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
And let’s not forget—all of this is free, which is just outrageous!
This is why I was moderate in my feedback. You are good developer and actually trying to communicate with players.
It's just sad to see where this game turned from last couple updates with uncalled Santa story, small HIVE update adding new characters instead of expanding on existing ones, and now Season 2 where MC basically a vegetable with all story centered about girls just discussing him. There is too much focus on mysticism and MC being irresistible to anyone by magical powers makes hard to empathize with him.
Maybe it's too early to judge, but plot looks random where new parts just glued on the old ones without whole picture in mind.

Or maybe this game is just not for me anymore.
Anyway good luck with the project! I just wanted to share how I felt about last update, you can just ignore my opinion ;)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Started the game but I have only 2 options. "Load" - there is nothing to load ofc. And continue which i cant click cuz there is nothing to continue. So... how you start playing this game?
In the main menu, click the 'Ja' button in the top left-hand corner - that will activate the main game from the start (the other buttons activate side stories)

Last edited:

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
I don't suppose there's any way to get the MC to not wear lady's panties or go down on the damn cat?

Leo04

Aug 23, 2020
The English translation reverts to French right after Lexi leaves the bus stop after spending the night at Jason's apartment. As far as I can tell it just stays that way. I was just getting into the story... It was very aggravating... to say the least.
Same here, looks like the translation files is lost

EDIT
Looks like the files still there but somehow the tranlastion file doesn't connect to original file. The files in question is Bonus_01 if some1 more exp to wants fix it.

Last edited:

trishit

Oct 15, 2022
MAN THIS GAME IS GOOD. The charecters are AMAZING, theyre very unique and hot af ive not seen any charecter from this game in any other game and the scenes + storyline along w the number of choices are awesome. Any estimation as to when the next update will be out?

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes