DrJ

Jun 1, 2018
The section in the first chapter when Lexi gets home is entirely in french despite language selected being english. Might need a quick fix patch.

The choices remain english, but the dialogue is still french.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
I was just wondering a few hours ago when this game would get an update. Didn't expect just a few hours later that there would actually be an update. Hopefully it's a decent amount of content. Really should add an option to remove name saving, it just makes saving more tedious than it needs to be. There's no benefit to it at all.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm pretty sure I made a choice for madison to be shaved? Why is that not respected in this update, she's got a jungle again.
Also god damn Monique is ugly af. At least most of the characters in this game are good. The chubby chasers need some love too I guess.
oh hell no why did Madison turn in to a furry all of a sudden...and now her pussy is shaved again. Where is the consistency dev?
And since when was Madison a furrycatgirl? Was that revealed somewhere at some point? I'm pretty sure it wasn't?
Why is Oreo and Madison the same character all or a sudden of if not sudden at all? Seems like it doesn't make sense.
Seems I mixed up Madison and Lexi.. ops. That's good that means we still have Lexi unless she's also gonna be an animal.
Edit: I guess Oreo is just using Madisons appearance..that makes more sense. It's just me being stupid not waiting to play further..

Last edited:

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
There's no benefit to it at all.
It does. After this update for example, I did two different saves: one, after pursuing the bartender; the other with the Asian doc . So with the naming is clear which route you can follow in the future if needed.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
So we went from Solid looking renders which actually looked Great to A.I. Generated................

Literally Just started Chap 2 and I clearly can see in the scene lying in the Hospital bed and the edges and smoothness and just overall quality looks like it was A.I. Generated.

So we Went from IMO Top Tier Quality to Less than Sub Par quality that fast.

I Hope this is not the planned future to be reliant on A.I. now because this just shows that's Devs are willing to lure people in with actual Good Solid Looking Work/Renders and then to pull the rug out from under them with A.I. Generated stuff.

If Dev admitted from start they planned to use A.I. and be heavily reliant on it then i would not be complaining but the fact is they just slid it in and "Hoped" we wouldn't notice.

1725379632804.png

Around the Face and Eyes and Cheeks and Neck.

Vs. something like this from Chap. 1

1725379882542.png

You Can Literally see how much smoother and clean Chap 1 looks vs the new content

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I noticed the taboo patch can be enabled or disabled when your on the character profile page. Right next to Jason's name to the right there is a small emblem. Green and it's enabled, red it's been deactivated.

Regards.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You know, I wanted to ask this during the last update but I kinda forgot about it, but am I the only one whose gallery is completely bugged for some reason ? I have a lot of scenes/replays/pictures etc missing and I'm pretty sure that I've seen over 90% of the renders in the game all routes included. Some of them I think are impossible to miss even if you deliberately went out of your way to close off all routes.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You Can Literally see how much smoother and clean Chap 1 looks vs the new content
Not saying you're wrong, but in the examples you used, you're comparing Mc smiling (hence with a facial expression) with the same character in a relaxed pose, plus the lighting difference between the two scenes. I don't see the problem, being the fact that it look normal, at least in this render.

You know, I wanted to ask this during the last update but I kinda forgot about it, but am I the only one whose gallery is completely bugged for some reason ?
You have to replay from the beginning. I had the same problem, even if I could use my old saves. Once you replay, the gallery will be unlocked.

Lexie lecoeur can we have a warning before a sex scene involving furry, so we know we have to press the skip button ? Not everyone is keen on this kind of content and I know it will a PIA to do an option such as those ntr on/off filter.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Not saying you're wrong, but in the examples you used, you're comparing Mc smiling (hence with a facial expression) with the same character in a relaxed pose, plus the lighting difference between the two scenes. I don't see the problem, being the fact that it look normal, at least in this render.

You have to replay from the beginning. I had the same problem, even if I could use my old saves. Once you replay, the gallery will be unlocked.

Lexie lecoeur can we have a warning before a sex scene involving furry, so we know we have to press the skip button ? Not everyone is keen on this kind of content and I know it will a PIA to do an option such as those ntr on/off filter.
If you can't see that it's Oreo then you might think it's Madison and it becomes completely incoherent. Hard to please everyone.
I know I have some bugs on the replays on this version. It's already fixed for the next one and the gallery will be dynamic.
For those who have other problems, there's not much I can do when I see that you're playing with modified versions of the game...
There's also a variable bug when you start a new game, but it's not too serious.
If you want to disable save naming, you can do so. Just click on "save naming enabled" in the top left-hand corner to disable them.

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalDecision

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
If you can't see that it's Oreo then you might think it's Madison and it becomes completely incoherent. Hard to please everyone.
I know I have some bugs on the replays on this version. It's already fixed for the next one and the gallery will be dynamic.
For those who have other problems, there's not much I can do when I see that you're playing with modified versions of the game...
There's also a variable bug when you start a new game, but it's not too serious.
If you want to disable save naming, you can do so. Just click on "save naming enabled" in the top left-hand corner to disable them.
It wasn't clear for me once reading (even with the French script), so that's I was a little take aback once it transformed to the cat. Not saying that you delete the content nor hiding it, just be clear in the dialogues that it's the cat and it will be clear that it's time to skip for those that don't like this type of content ;)

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes