cool.mint

Mar 5, 2023
Not sure what I did wrong, but never got the sex scene with the Asian Dr, even though I was flirting with her at the bar, but instead her friend or the bartender hooked up with Jason instead, I can’t remember now, so what do you have to do to get her scene?
You got her friend instead? For me the friend wasn't even an option. I only got the doctor or the bartender. Her friend always hooks up with "Salai" in my game. I think it's probably something in the settings then? Because we're not really given an option to choose between the two Asian girls. I have gay/bisexual scene's turned off.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Not sure what I did wrong, but never got the sex scene with the Asian Dr, even though I was flirting with her at the bar, but instead her friend or the bartender hooked up with Jason instead, I can’t remember now, so what do you have to do to get her scene?
I'm pretty sure it's the option where the other girl is behind Jason touching him, and you have to choose that you are more interested in the Asians or whatever the option was I forgot. If not then I'm not sure which option it is, I didn't go down either path personally, as Jason never went to the bar on my main save, I didn't even know that character existed until this update.

Reactions: Hungover00

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Does anyone here have a problem with this game? I simply can't play every time I enter, it gives an error even though I click to ignore, the error returns. Does anyone know how to resolve the error?

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018

Repost, sorry old post got removed
Unofficial compressed Android port for Jason, Coming of Age [v0.11.0] [CoeurDeCochon] with DarkAssassin 's Multi-Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port v0.11.0
|
(905 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:
Reactions: kitui

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
HI. But have things changed? In the last version I played I had an icon next to each choice and an explanation of what that choice entailed... have they disappeared in the new version? Those were useful as a "walkthrough" so instead without an indication you no longer have an idea of what one choice entails rather than another. Is there something to activate that I don't know about?
Thank you

Jackadict

May 1, 2020
Un super jeu : An amazing game
Si tu as besoin d'aide pour la traduction française , je peux aider. Il y a quelques erreurs : If you need help with the French translation, I can help. There are a few errors

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I don't suppose there's any way to get the MC to not wear lady's panties or go down on the damn cat?
I laugh my ass off every time a person is mad they have to wear panties because their girl wants to feel connected to them. It's a turn on for Lexi she is happy... The cat, well, blame the dam Demon. If I remember it right the Demon and cat are connected and you are not in control. Or maybe that's a scene from part 2 I have not played yet...

Reactions: Grelk

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
I laugh my ass off every time a person is mad they have to wear panties because their girl wants to feel connected to them. It's a turn on for Lexi she is happy... The cat, well, blame the dam Demon. If I remember it right the Demon and cat are connected and you are not in control. Or maybe that's a scene from part 2 I have not played yet...
Well, I'm happy you're able to get so much entrainment out of banal things like that, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you down by telling you I was never pissed. I just wanted to bypass it. Terribly sorry, but I have a feeling it won't take much to get your laughing you ass off again.

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Well, I'm happy you're able to get so much entrainment out of banal things like that, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to let you down by telling you I was never pissed. I just wanted to bypass it. Terribly sorry, but I have a feeling it won't take much to get your laughing you ass off again.
No big deal. I was just trying to lighten the mood. The first part was based on a few others posts about the panties and trying to explain the cat scene. I'm sure you know this, but it is impossible to please everyone in these games.

Reactions: Grelk

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello everyone I’m ready to say that this game is great and I look forward with impassience the new update . I come mainly because I would like to get a game created me too and that I am a real amateur and I would like to find a software to be able creates an easy game , but as good as this one. Thank you.

Jul 15, 2021
Loved this update! The games on this site are almost completely devoid of character models that are truly plus-sized - pretty much every game that features a plus-sized/bbw character just takes a normal model, yanks the hips out, keeps the flat stomach, and gives them comically large gravity-defying breasts. Not realistic, which is not attractive to me - Monique in this game is as close to a "realistic" bbw that I've seen on here, which I really enjoy - I'm glad we got more of her content in this update.

4.50 star(s) 133 Votes