k4231749

Feb 18, 2020
Nice renders...All chartacters looks good.
May I ask have any fantasy scenes in the game?Personally, I don't want to see any.
And I noticed another protagonist named Nicole,Is a female protagonist?Is her story the same as Jason's?Or there will be different romance chartacters?

Last edited:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Nice renders...All chartacters looks good.
May I ask have any fantasy scenes in the game?Personally, I don't want to see any.
And I noticed another protagonist named Nicole,Is a female protagonist?Is her story the same as Jason's?Or there will be different romance chartacters?
Hi,
Nicole will be released in December, and you will be able to play as two female characters who are very close to Jason. But that's all I'm saying. If you have played Day of the Tentacle in the past, then you will like the style.
The continuation of Jason's adventures is coming with a first episode of the prologue in October, then November.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Nice renders.. actually thought it was cool seeing braces for a changeup. Understandably the english needs a proofreader.. not all frenchies are dual language :) The idea behind the story seems pretty good although we haven't done much besides the move. Have to say I'm looking forward to this one just based on the realistic models the Dev has so far. Take us to the promised land Coeur2Cochon
I do my possible to make you like this game.
I promise I will improve the translations if I can afford it. :whistle:

Reactions: Marcus800

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so what i can tell from this game is at some point its gonna be a multiple protag game. but more like each has their own story. Nicole i guess is Jason's mother and when you start the game it looks like she's gonna be the other protag. so i could be wrong but she might go do her own thing. I have no idea of incest is gonna be a thing.

as for the name. Jason's name is not changeable. your stuck with it:cautious:. as for his appearance...well its not the worst i've seen but there's a reason why 1st person POV is the most used POV.

the point and click is sort of not a big deal. but the way it is now i'd say its kind of annoying. for me instead of looking for what im supposed to click i'd rather just have it as a choice option to either look or not look. as for the change in camera angle button. i think that's only really useful during a sex scene. the way it is now it's kind of annoying. you could easily have the camera change angles as the conversation goes. no need to add a camera button.

the english is funny. the more i read it the more it sounds like people trying not to be found out they aren't native speakers.
to be fair though the Dev isnt fluent in english so that's easily explained.

the story doesnt give much at the moment. so far its just a couple of kids who moved out and moving in to their new place.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Does it have NTR content?
at the moment it doesnt have any sexual content. even the voyeur tag seems like it doesnt belong at the moment. you dont see anyone having sex. just two guys (Jason and his friend) looking at some lady bent over.

buuuuut apparently content might depend on patrons so i wouldnt rule NTR out. but yeah it doesnt exist right now.

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
if you want to add ntr or sharing please tag it as it is....for our peace of mind(lovers of ntr,sharing + haters)....better to know from the start ,not to have the useless discussions about right or wrong....good luck

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Does it have NTR content?
There is the story that unfolds around Jason. The choices that will be offered to the player will allow him to live all kinds of situations.
If the player likes NTR, he can take that route, if he prefers to live a love story with a protagonist then he will make that choice.
The development of a game is long and expensive. Not all genres can be present from the beginning unless I win $1,000,000 lol.
At the end of the prologue, scheduled for early December max, you will have a more complete visual of what the JASON saga will be.

En français :
Il y a l'histoire qui se déroule autour de Jason. Les choix qui seront proposés au joueur lui permettront de vivre tout genre de situation.
Si le joueur aime le NTR, il pourra prendre cette voie, si il préfère vivre une histoire d'amour avec une protagoniste alors il ferra ce choix.
Le développement d'un jeu est long et coûteux. Tout les genres ne peuvent pas être présent dès le début sauf si je gagne 1 000 000 $ lol.
A la fin du prologue, prévu début Décembre max, vous aurez un visuel plus complet de ce que va être la saga JASON.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
if you want to add ntr or sharing please tag it as it is....for our peace of mind(lovers of ntr,sharing + haters)....better to know from the start ,not to have the useless discussions about right or wrong....good luck
F95 rules are simple :
1632937890454.png
Do not use tags that aren't currently available!
Tags on thread are in demo :)
For the prologue, new tags will be added.
Enjoy !

NB:
For my personal culture, what is the subtlety between NTR and Harem?
NTR is hidden cheating and Harem is more like many girls loving one man?

Darom

Dec 6, 2017
I do my possible to make you like this game.
I promise I will improve the translations if I can afford it. :whistle:
Use for translation project, request for translaters in your discord (invite is outdated btw).
Je passerai filer un coup de main si nécessaire, bonne chance pour ton projet.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes