Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
F95 rules are simple :
View attachment 1428029
Do not use tags that aren't currently available!
Tags on thread are in demo :)
For the prologue, new tags will be added.
Enjoy !

NB:
For my personal culture, what is the subtlety between NTR and Harem?
NTR is hidden cheating and Harem is more like many girls loving one man?
Devs who plan to introduce controversial tags like NTR in the future should always list them inside the "Genre" spoiler box in the OP. Below the current tags just say "Planned tags: NTR,blabla". That's the correct thing to do and it will also spare you a ton of future complaints.

Mon pote, are you really asking about the "subtle" difference between NTR and harem? :oops: :oops:
They're like chalk and cheese, like night and day, like Monday morning and Friday night, like les torchons et les serviettes...
There's no subtle difference between them, there's a metric shit-ton of difference between NTR and HAREM!

There's a harem when the game's MC goes around fucking everyone and/or having simultaneous relationships with every girl.
There's NTR when some character other than the MC fucks the girls that the MC is interested in, and the MC doesn't approve of it.
Harems are sweet ambrosia for most players. NTR makes most players jealous and mad.
Imagine that! :HideThePain:

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
There's a harem when the game's MC goes around fucking everyone and/or having simultaneous relationships with every girl.
There's NTR when some character other than the MC fucks the girls that the MC is interested in, and the MC doesn't approve of it.
Harems are sweet ambrosia for most players. NTR makes most players jealous and mad.
Imagine that!
Indeed, I understand better! I had not had this explanation. Thanks for the clarification my friend.
So I don't have an NTR planned at this time. Jason is so powerful).

Deleted member 3642964

Diabeticpussyslayer
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2021
There is the story that unfolds around Jason. The choices that will be offered to the player will allow him to live all kinds of situations.
If the player likes NTR, he can take that route, if he prefers to live a love story with a protagonist then he will make that choice.
The development of a game is long and expensive. Not all genres can be present from the beginning unless I win $1,000,000 lol.
At the end of the prologue, scheduled for early December max, you will have a more complete visual of what the JASON saga will be.

En français :
Il y a l'histoire qui se déroule autour de Jason. Les choix qui seront proposés au joueur lui permettront de vivre tout genre de situation.
Si le joueur aime le NTR, il pourra prendre cette voie, si il préfère vivre une histoire d'amour avec une protagoniste alors il ferra ce choix.
Le développement d'un jeu est long et coûteux. Tout les genres ne peuvent pas être présent dès le début sauf si je gagne 1 000 000 $ lol.
A la fin du prologue, prévu début Décembre max, vous aurez un visuel plus complet de ce que va être la saga JASON.
The 3D characters you have created in the game look really fresh also the lighting in your images is amazing. I hope that adding an option to choose between male or female protagonists won't slow down the game development as it's going to involve loads of coding and 3D images, plus you have added features to see scenes from different angles, that's a lot of work. All the best for your game (y) and don't be discouraged with some fetish haters, whose only job is to add facepalm emojis :p

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Nice renders with movie-like camera work and appealing characters! (y)

upd. Discord invite didn't work. :(

Last edited:

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
at the moment it doesnt have any sexual content. even the voyeur tag seems like it doesnt belong at the moment. you dont see anyone having sex. just two guys (Jason and his friend) looking at some lady bent over.

buuuuut apparently content might depend on patrons so i wouldnt rule NTR out. but yeah it doesnt exist right now.
What great way to build a story, off Patrons ideas...

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
For ppl who still didn't tried the game: what happens with cat from thrid picture? I'm concerned citizen! :)

Fab Rice

Jul 8, 2020
Salut,
J’en viens de tester la démo et je dois te dire que ton travail est top !
Les rendus sont tout simplement magnifiques et réalistes et les personnages ont chacun leur petite personnalité.
Ça promet pour la suite, vivement la prochaine sortie.
PS: Lexie est top et la boulangère à l’air appétissante ;)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the Mac release, really appreciated! Nice start to the game. I suggest you lose the nonstandard cursor. I found the movement of the cursor on the screen to be very laggy. I like the characters, they are very unique. As the truck completed backing into the ally I got the alert questioning if I paid attention to the previous scene, no matter what I did on the previous scene I was unable to find anything nor was I given any clue what to look for, very annoying. You need something more, perhaps a hint system or some visual clue.

Still all in all an excellent start and I look forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Thanks for the Mac release, really appreciated! Nice start to the game. I suggest you lose the nonstandard cursor. I found the movement of the cursor on the screen to be very laggy. I like the characters, they are very unique. As the truck completed backing into the ally I got the alert questioning if I paid attention to the previous scene, no matter what I did on the previous scene I was unable to find anything nor was I given any clue what to look for, very annoying. You need something more, perhaps a hint system or some visual clue.

Still all in all an excellent start and I look forward to the next update.
Thanks for your feedback! I'm working on making the game enjoyable.
Look closely at the scenes and you will sometimes find hidden scenes. A clue can be found in the "Achievement" section.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Found some grammar mistakes.

Putting is missing a T

Jason1.jpg

"You re" isn't right, it should be "You're"

Jason2.jpg

I think it should be "unless if you have a fat ass like yours"

Jason3.jpg

Instead of "you tell us" it should go "Just tell us" or "Just let us know"

Jason4.jpg

"But it's the heaven this dead end" Um, what? xD this should be changed. Also, Why did the Baker say "Bon Courage" ?

Jason5.jpg

My Pig? that sounds wrong xD why not "My Boy" or better yet "My Bro" or even "My Homie" lol pig is just weird.

Jason6.jpg

Hmm, this can go like "Do you prefer big breasts or small ones?" or "Which do you like more, Big Breasts or Smaller Ones?" "Do you rather" doesn't sound right.

Jason7.jpg

"Remark" doesn't make sense here. Maybe it can be "I just mean" or "I just meant" or something like that lol.

Jason8.jpg

I know you're French, I am not bashing or making fun. I am just trying to help the translator.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
"But it's the heaven this dead end" Um, what? xD this should be changed. Also, Why did the Baker say "Bon Courage" ?

View attachment 1441360

My Pig? that sounds wrong xD why not "My Boy" or better yet "My Bro" or even "My Homie" lol pig is just weird.

View attachment 1441369

Hmm, this can go like "Do you prefer big breasts or small ones?" or "Which do you like more, Big Breasts or Smaller Ones?" "Do you rather" doesn't sound right.

View attachment 1441374

"Remark" doesn't make sense here. Maybe it can be "I just mean" or "I just meant" or something like that lol.

View attachment 1441372

I know you're French, I am not bashing or making fun. I am just trying to help the translator.
Marvin say "it's the heaven this dead end", here heaven mean " heaven on earth" because the dead end is great
Baker say "Bon courage" mean "Good luck" for the mooving, I wanted to use a French term because the baker has a French bakery and speaks French.
When Marvin say "My Pig", it's a french expression French expression which means that a person is lucky to be or to have something.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes