Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then teach me, Frenchy, teach me how to get girls.

Why are you doing this slum dog millionaire getto story with something out of San Fran bisex flick
of a plot where the first contact with the brother of the only girl who actually desires you,
is him shoving a baseball bat to your face and groin then demonstrating in great emasculating detail how you and only you can get beat up bad and how the thug would beat you up and steal the girl?

The moral of the story: a girl even wanting to get to know you, there is always a thug beating you
up and grabbing that same girl. What shit is that? What lesson in emasculation was that?

Did you ever watch the no sleeves French parkour movies where the scrawny scarcely clad French hunks actually had spunk and would not get shit from nobody?

You could a done something French, something unique, at least something all the AAA games
would not rip to shreds on any monday where their writers and artists get together to
make a story trailer.
We're not being cheated on or betrayed
American friends, do you know what a booty call is?
Because you make me laugh with your NTR shit! And you know what? You break my balls! So you know what? Well, whatever you say and whatever you want, I'm the one who makes the game and those who want to play it will complain and the others will continue to cry for their mothers because their wives have gone elsewhere and they still have it in for them.
From now on I won't be landing on your fucking NTR and I'm going to rain blood in your eyes!

Amis américain, savez vous ce qu’est un plan cul?
Car vous me faite bien marrer avec votre NTR de merde! Et vous savez quoi? Vous me cassez bien les couilles! Alors vous savez quoi? Ben quoique vous dites et quoique vous vouliez, c’est moi qui fait le jeu et ce qui voudront y jouer se râtèleront et les autres continueront de chialer leur mère parce que leur femme est allé voir ailleurs et qu’ils l’ont encore en travers de la gorge.
A partir de maintenant je ne débarrai plus sur votre putain de NTR et je vais vous faire pleuvoir du sang dans les yeux!
The Eric scene would under different circumstances, elicit a different reaction from me. But in this case, we were being teased and taught a lesson by a close friend. Not actually under attack. And him being with his partner doesn't annoy me because as of yet, I have no emotional attachment to her. I don't know her. She's not mine.

Now if an actual gangseter attacked us, girl of ours in tow or not, that would trigger a fight response from me. If he had one of our girls with him, it'd tirgger a murder response.
What is MC supposed to get outta that?
NEver leave the house?
Never go meet girls, because big bad assholes will beat him up
in front of said girls and go off with the girls to get groped or worse?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh by the way liked the option of customization of the "Cat's" and the Idea of beeing able to choose the Avatar of our Game Characteres, Loved Marya, by the way but ok I am not the easy fall in love type,

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just to be clear: the part with the babe who actually knows and loves MC is great,
The part where she and the other dude talk about her brother like a friend,
how she happened to be a stand in for her brother and actually spend some time
away from the controlling brother and demonstrate her feelings to MC was also great.

The story lost me at the big reveal about the brother and the fact MC eats that shit up.

French are known for romantic, not for brute gangsta beat MC to a pulp kind a stories.
Why does this game have to make MC the victim of the brother of his LI?

French are also known for bare hairy chests and bold romantic statements and gestures:
1669242310705.png

Be Patriotic French and bring out the best in Male courtship and get the girls game.
Give us Wassabi Reno or that taxi driver slippery dude or even his cop friend, not the bullied nobody, will ya? Was Emmanuel to much of a testosterone hunk for you to emulate?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Then teach me, Frenchy, teach me how to get girls.

Why are you doing this slum dog millionaire getto story with something out of San Fran bisex flick
of a plot where the first contact with the brother of the only girl who actually desires you,
is him shoving a baseball bat to your face and groin then demonstrating in great emasculating detail how you and only you can get beat up bad and how the thug would beat you up and steal the girl?

The moral of the story: a girl even wanting to get to know you, there is always a thug beating you
up and grabbing that same girl. What shit is that? What lesson in emasculation was that?

Did you ever watch the no sleeves French parkour movies where the scrawny scarcely clad French hunks actually had spunk and would not get shit from nobody?

You could a done something French, something unique, at least something all the AAA games
would not rip to shreds on any monday where their writers and artists get together to
make a story trailer.

What is MC supposed to get outta that?
NEver leave the house?
Never go meet girls, because big bad assholes will beat him up
in front of said girls and go off with the girls to get groped or worse?
Yea, I'm Irish and Bisexual. So fuck off with your insults.

You are reading far too much into one scene, with one character, who is one of the best friends of the main character. If that scene with Eric left you feeling emasculated, that's very much on you.

At this point, you're just getting angry that the game and story isn't tailored perfectly for you.

Reactions: firsttry51

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Canto Forte Hahaha you made me laugh no that is a preconcept as that all Germans are like the Tipical Bavarian, or that All South and Mezzoamericans are like the Mexican, (They are Geographicaly Northamericans )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wonderful .. that fiery elevator blondine .. err, was it black haired ?? seedy establishment madam will
eat you up in one gulp, hopefully in the next installment.
I'm Irish and Bisexual
This is the prologue, it sets the pace for the next chapters. Between the hulky truck driving
friend calling MC scrawny and the brother of your Li treating you as the victim in a simulated mugging,
at best a puppet in his demented mise en scène for his thuggish skills,
where is the story supposed to go from here?

Reactions: Simulacrum29

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not good to put people in boxes. As Didier Super, a French singer, says, "There are some good ones!
Marya is a prostitute and there will be interactions with her, but again, the player will have the choice. From the prologue I suggest not to go and get sucked by the whore.

Ce n’est pas bien de mettre les gens dans des cases. Comme dit Didier Super, un chanteur Français, « y’en a des bien ! »
Marya est une prostituée et il y aura des interactions avec elle, mais encore une foi, le joueur aura le choix. Dès le prologue je propose d’ailleurs de ne pas aller se faire sucer par la pute.
Well, if I can avoid her sex scenes and "romantic" relationship, then fine.

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Guys guys guys. French people are kind of blunt or straightforward. They can sound rude but they don't mean it that way most often. Even if they are being ass to you somehow just try to de-escalate and everything will be cool. This is called being passionate. There is a language barrier and when I try being honest and express my dissatisfaction I've always been astonished how French people give customers/patients/friends concerns their first priority.

You have to be prepared for the fire if you are dealing with French passion. Now with that out of the way, I would like it if the developer continue being professional and members as well. Why? Because I will smash your dreams otherwise. For the game, I would love more story, updates are way too slow and this can make someone disinterested and at worse annoyed when content is not meeting expectations.

It's like that cake and Italy thing you know?

Nice. Have a nice turkey day soon world.

BioInfinite

May 6, 2019
I keep getting the error "VPGrid not completely full" when trying to open the gallery. Anyone else getting this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: VPGrid not completely full.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  [Previous line repeated 4 more times]
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 584, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\M\Downloads\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 678, in per_interact
    raise exc
Exception: VPGrid not completely full.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bonus 01 V0.5.3
Wed Nov 23 20:55:25 2022

Beedge144

Jun 2, 2017
The interface is completely new. The old savegames are not compatible.
It is necessary to start a new game
But this is v0.5.2 and the latest download from the homepage ......
So it's not an old savegame problem :(

EDIT: Update to 0.5.3 today has fixed these issues

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Geko,
I seem to have changed some variables between 0.5.1 and 0.5.3 regarding Lexie images, and only those images.
So I don't understand what's going on. Maybe problems with the old version. Did you try to delete your backup file?
In any case, to unlock all the images you have to go through the different routes (3 personalities of lexie and see or not the whore)

Anyway I plan to modify the image gallery and integrate it in the LI menu or to create a new menu... but not for now.

Salut Geko,
Il me semble que j’ai modifié quelques variables entre la 0.5.1 et la 0.5.3 en ce qui concerne les images de Lexie, et seulement ces images.
Je ne comprend donc pas ce qui se passe. Peut être des problèmes avec les anciennes version. Ha tu essayé d’effacer ton fichier de sauvegarde?
Dans tous les cas, pour débloquer toutes les images il faut emprunter les différentes route (3 personnalités de lexie et voir ou pas la pute)
Hi Lexie, thanks for your interest and honest answer, I will restart the game from scratch, to unlock everything again, hoping that the next update will not block them again.

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
keep getting the error "VPGrid not completely full" when trying to open the gallery. Anyone else getting this
Hi Lexie, thanks for your interest and honest answer, I will restart the game from scratch, to unlock everything again, hoping that the next update will not block them again.
You can use the ctrl key to fast forward the story.

Reactions: Geko1711

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Do you have to be a Patreon to get all scenes unlocked in the gallery, cause my Michelle gallery only shows 2 out of 5 locked images

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Do you have to be a Patreon to get all scenes unlocked in the gallery, cause my Michelle gallery only shows 2 out of 5 locked images
There're 4 pictures on Michelle's gallery:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But there are errors in my Gallery and Replay menus after switching to ren'py 8.0
It will be fixed for the next update.

4.60 star(s) 112 Votes