DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Then teach me, Frenchy, teach me how to get girls.

Why are you doing this slum dog millionaire getto story with something out of San Fran bisex flick
of a plot where the first contact with the brother of the only girl who actually desires you,
is him shoving a baseball bat to your face and groin then demonstrating in great emasculating detail how you and only you can get beat up bad and how the thug would beat you up and steal the girl?

The moral of the story: a girl even wanting to get to know you, there is always a thug beating you
up and grabbing that same girl. What shit is that? What lesson in emasculation was that?

Did you ever watch the no sleeves French parkour movies where the scrawny scarcely clad French hunks actually had spunk and would not get shit from nobody?

You could a done something French, something unique, at least something all the AAA games
would not rip to shreds on any monday where their writers and artists get together to
make a story trailer.

What is MC supposed to get outta that?
NEver leave the house?
Never go meet girls, because big bad assholes will beat him up
in front of said girls and go off with the girls to get groped or worse?
7DB6F519-BA2E-465E-B5D5-D3C6D16D647E.jpeg

Reactions: Ass Fan

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I am a fan of the Jason game and I am looking forward to the rest. I hope there will be sex between the two sisters. Jason will sleep with Lexis and Madison and take their virginity and also with friends of madison and neighbors and other female character.
Cordially

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hello
I am a fan of the Jason game and I am looking forward to the rest. I hope there will be sex between the two sisters. Jason will sleep with Lexis and Madison and take their virginity and also with friends of madison and neighbors and other female character.
Cordially
Jason (and the MC) is eager for sex and the pendant pushes him for more. I guarantee you that Jason's dick will go through every hole available to him.

Jason (et le MC) est avide de sexe et le pendentif le pousse à toujours plus. Je vous garantis que la bite de Jason va passer par tous les trous qui s'offrent à lui.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Jason (and the MC) is eager for sex and the pendant pushes him for more. I guarantee you that Jason's dick will go through every hole available to him.

Jason (et le MC) est avide de sexe et le pendentif le pousse à toujours plus. Je vous garantis que la bite de Jason va passer par tous les trous qui s'offrent à lui.
Can’t wait for a 3some with the baker and her friend & even if their bi or lesbians, Jason can make them straight for one unforgettable night

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Wow....this VN is fabulous !!!
For a hairy pussy lover like me, this is paradise ! All my choices will be with a full hairy bush and ass ! Thanks a lot for giving the opportunity to choose what we love for the characters. This is fabulous from a creator.
Et que dire de plus merveilleux que le jeu est en français ! Et avec une qualité de la langue exceptionnelle ! Bravo !

screenshot0161.png

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Christmas renderings arrive on Patreon and Subscribe star adult.
F53B4855-F017-4475-9ADC-4847ADA0B2B3.jpeg
Subscribe today and enjoy the new update as soon as it is released.
Supporting coeur2cochon, you will get an update every three months maximum.
And if the update is late in coming, then withdrawals are suspended.

A8E91AA8-07ED-42F1-817A-78911EEA17BF.jpeg

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I got this error when I clicked on the love interest overview....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 44, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 59, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 269, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 275, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 286, in execute
NameError: Name 'eriks' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 49, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 62, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 269, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 275, in execute
  File "game/LI_interface.rpy", line 286, in execute
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1594, in __init__
    self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1712, in set_text
    i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
  File "C:\Games\...Jason\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\JASON-V0.5.3-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 236, in __getitem__
    raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'eriks' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Bonus 01 V0.5.3
Sat Dec 10 18:46:49 2022

4.60 star(s) 112 Votes