3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Game still gets stuck into hyperscape when you reach the point of training Leia after the Rabel Base, once it gets stuck the other scenes also break. Also the "main" quest guide thing also breaks earlier in the game telling you to go to Mara's room when you don't have to (you actually have done this step already it just repeats for whatever reason).

Edit: Only Asajj's scene seems to be working correctly, everyone elses gets stuck in hyperspace, can't progress the plot or get the twillek at all, or do Ahsoka's scene.

Last edited:

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Pretty sure that is as far as the game gets for now
Actually it's not I have a Renpy save editor and I had a similar issue where after I reported to Jaba that Han Solo got away it would loop. I messed with the triggers in the game and I was able to get past it. After which I was able to hunt down enough bounties to get the next reward which was another costume.

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know how and where to deliver the spice to Jabba the Hutt? There's no option for it in his palace, and it doesn't occur automatically.

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
the questlog is bugged. Its hanging on Re-Revealed. I can progress but its kinda hard when the game does not tell me exactly what to do. I also get the hyperspace loop if I try to get into a sex scene with mara...

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
the questlog is bugged. Its hanging on Re-Revealed. I can progress but its kinda hard when the game does not tell me exactly what to do. I also get the hyperspace loop if I try to get into a sex scene with mara...

continuing till I got to the moment where we first train Leia did at least fix the quest log. I will not try to have sex with mara again though xD Maybe later...

Edit: infinite space as soon as Leias Blowjob event triggers... *sigh*

Last edited:

NatashEltem

Sep 3, 2021
is there progress / how to progress after getting leia to yavin on coruscant after rakghoul fight i get scene with mara but nothing else

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes