3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
For once I actually cleared the content without getting stuck in hypserscape somewhere. Lets see if it actually stays that way.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
bounties are unplayable, seriously 70 dmg in 1 hit?
You're supposed to train and level up before doing bounties. Another option is to cheat your playerlevel and maxlevel, but be aware that breaks some quest triggers, as they expect playerlevel = X rather than playerlevel >= X.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Is there any end of content message? Just picked up Barriss and I feel like I've exhausted everything I can do to advance. I can still keep doing bounties for Jabba but jetting around between planets kinda sucks and I don't expect that will unlock anything further.

Reactions: Pokalplayer

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
One thing that should be fixed is the cum being removed from the character models. After you cum, the cum remains on the character model for the rest of the game.
You can remove the cum in the change outfit screen. On the far right, there is a column that has cum on different parts of the body. You just need to select the one with no cum.

That being said, the process is rather clunky.

ParanoidAndroid

May 28, 2018
You're supposed to train and level up before doing bounties. Another option is to cheat your playerlevel and maxlevel, but be aware that breaks some quest triggers, as they expect playerlevel = X rather than playerlevel >= X.
Dude the game forces you to do the bounties before progressing the story. And youre locked into max level of 2. How are you supposed to level up? There is no where to go but the fucking bar or the ship or the Executor and nothing to do there.

PS: Wow finally the stupid Holo Pad works. I went there several times earlier and nothing. And the ingame description tells you to do bounties and not talk to Darth Vader on the Holo Pad. *picard facepalm*

I am not a fucking Jedi and Telepath in real life!

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
Dude the game forces you to do the bounties before progressing the story. And youre locked into max level of 2. How are you supposed to level up? There is no where to go but the fucking bar or the ship or the Executor and nothing to do there.

PS: Wow finally the stupid Holo Pad works. I went there several times earlier and nothing. And the ingame description tells you to do bounties and not talk to Darth Vader on the Holo Pad. *picard facepalm*

I am not a fucking Jedi and Telepath in real life!
I started cheesing the fights by scrolling back with the mouse wheel during the fight to select my previous action over and over until they deal the lower amount of damage. If you can take 2 hits before you heal you can beat them down. The Ashoka fight was the most annoying for this.

Tl;Dr: the fight system requires cheesing the program to function.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
I currently have Aayla, Ahsoka, Asajj, Barriss, Leia, and Mara. There don't seem to be any new quests, other than bounties from Jabba (that get harder every 5). How do I progress from here?

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
I currently have Aayla, Ahsoka, Asajj, Barriss, Leia, and Mara. There don't seem to be any new quests, other than bounties from Jabba (that get harder every 5). How do I progress from here?
There isn't much more than that. Once you get through enough of the bounties you can buy Oola from jabba. But that should be all the content at this point.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
i just got lea's diary and they said i've gotta wait but i've done that, i did all 30 jubba hunt missions and 10 more, and the solo mission after that but i still acn do only go to alderaan, and tatooine, and i cant do the spice thing yet so thats out of question and i cant go to corcsuant yet either, so im stuck can somebody help help

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
Talk to Mara in her cell.
All that does is start a coversation that goes nowhere, vader will be proud, i need a break mor missions later,etc.. i thank you for trying to help, but i need help on what to do after to get past that, unless i'm bugged out & that conversation was sappose to unlock something

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes