3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
One thing that should be fixed is the cum being removed from the character models. After you cum, the cum remains on the character model for the rest of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Unreal434

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Just wanted to say I had a great time with this - there's a lot of star wars games but very little actually good ones and this definitely is one of the good ones.

Can't wait for the next update :)

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
does anyone know if you can capture Bariss in the version she on Coruscant but is that it for her

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
How do I play Sabacc
Never mind, I found out, they really didn't make it obvious.

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Hey crew. Thanks again for the ongoing support and criticism.
New version [0.8] out on itch available for download.

There's an extension to the story and training, a few more sex scenes implemented, as well as some QOL changes, bugfixes, extra interactions, and more. Enjoy!
Hey, I'm enjoying the new update but could you give me a clue on how to progress?

I've beaten all the main story things from the last update and all I've found so far that's new is more Jabba bounties and a line of new dialogue from Ahsoka and Bariss - but now I find Bariss on Coroscant she tells me to "Fuck off" and then dissapears - how do I go further?

DJbustnut

Jul 20, 2022
Hey crew. Thanks again for the ongoing support and criticism.
New version [0.8] out on itch available for download.

There's an extension to the story and training, a few more sex scenes implemented, as well as some QOL changes, bugfixes, extra interactions, and more. Enjoy!
The new update has multiple roll back issues most notable Jabba's Palace Leia and Ahsoka are all crashing the games

Reactions: Ut5962

Vidaura

Jan 30, 2020
Hey, I'm enjoying the new update but could you give me a clue on how to progress?

I've beaten all the main story things from the last update and all I've found so far that's new is more Jabba bounties and a line of new dialogue from Ahsoka and Bariss - but now I find Bariss on Coroscant she tells me to "Fuck off" and then dissapears - how do I go further?
I think there's a bug here; continuing progress requires leialevel 5, but you can only get to 4 (after the spice girls mission). Based on the organization of the event sections, I'm guessing the check is supposed to be leialevel > 3, not > 4.

Theogboss

Oct 28, 2019
can you make the game save compadible please i don't want to redo all i did last time or supply a save at the end the previous version

zii1

Jun 20, 2019
can't get to coruscant I have no saves and restarted any thoughts, also no errors just not an option

johanes

May 14, 2017
any idea how to unlock Leia, Mara, Ahsoka sex scene? played a new game and after finishing Imperiaayl Securaty no more new quest from vador and dont know how to progress.

Reactions: OverLord gamer
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes