VN Ren'Py Jennifer's Life [v0.9] [AbsentStudio]

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes

RajuMak

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 2034719

Overview:
This story is about a girl who has moved to a new city to find independence and excitement.
Jennifer is alone, but that won't stop her from making new friends​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-07
Release Date: 2023-02-07
Developer: AbsentStudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
French Translation

View attachment 2034725 View attachment 2034721 View attachment 2034722 View attachment 2034723 View attachment 2034727 View attachment 2034724
Pls update v.05 version

• Red Heart
Reactions: MotionAlex

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Jennifer's Life [v0.5] [AbsentStudio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JennifersLife-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MotionAlex

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Why do people keep making games where supposed 18 year olds clearly look like 11 and 12 year olds? I get it's an old trick to convey age and authority like when Hollywood casts short actors to play teens and taller ones to play parents, but a typical 15 or 16 year old male will be taller on average than most adult women.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Jennifer's Life [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 105mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Jennifer's Life [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

- 105mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I can't stand mixdrop it takes forever to download and theses popups drive me insane is there any other site you can use to upload these

Feb 12, 2018
Kinda sad things only progress via drugs. That's no corruption in my understanding. But I guess that's your own approach, so don't mind me :D just not really my cup of tea when she does not even know what she is doing.

jonik961

Jul 13, 2022
Hey developer, your game is so good, i really liked the recent update. I have a suggestion for the next update, its about Eric and Jennifer, so in the recent update you showed a scene in which Eric asked Jennifer that what the salesman was doing with her in the fitting room and Jennifer replied to him and Eric also said that the salesman saw Jennifer naked and then Jennifer shows her underwear to Eric and Eric's grandfather walked in the room, so Jennifer get dressed again.

Till this part, the story is too good, and from here i have this idea;

Next day again when Jennifer walks in Eric's room for studies, Eric said to Jennifer that she was looking so good yesterday in her underwear and here Jennifer blushes and then suddenly Eric confesses that he spied on Jennifer when she was in the fitting room for trying cloths. Jennifer show little calmness in front of him and said that she would forgive his mistake if Eric will never tell this thing to anyone and he will never tell anybody that he saw Jennifer in underwear too.

But now Eric tell one more thing to Jennifer, Eric tell Jennifer that he also saw what salesman did to her, he said he saw that the salesman put his hand into Jennifer's underwear and touches her pussy and also the salesman took off Jennifer's underwear and played with her pussy, salesman also took off Jennifer's bra and squeezed her boobs so hard, also sucked her boobs and in the end the salesman fucked her hard in the fitting room.
After hearing these things from Eric, now Jennifer felt shame and she said to Eric that please don't tell this thing to anyone.

And now here comes the blackmail path,
Eric tell Jennifer that he will never tell anyone about that and will keep this as a secret between both of them only but Eric also wants to do the same things with Jennifer, the things which are previously done by salesman. So, Jennifer shamelessly said to him that OK, do whatever you want to do but please never tell anyone about that.
And now Jennifer let Eric to put his hand in her underwear and then Eric slowly pull down Jennifer's underwear and then he started playing with her pussy, Jennifer took off her bra in front of him and Eric pressed her boobs and also sucked them , and at last Eric fucked Jennifer so hard, Jennifer herself teaches various sex positions to Eric and both of them enjoyed each other company... also after this Eric tell Jennifer that he wants to do this everyday, all he need is Jennifer's pussy while studying with her everyday; and Jennifer said yes to him.....

Thanks if you read my whole paragraph, i appreciate your time.

Also, sorry for bad english, its not my native language.

Please dev, use this type of story in next update;)

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes