BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I did what you said, but my scene is different like this picture, this scene after choosing "Take her to the wall" & there is no animation.
Hmm that’s weird I tested it and I have the animation I will try again later

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
When Jen let’s you stay the night thinking your steward, and you don’t put it in, it cuts off mid sentence and it takes me to the main menu… does it do this for anyone else?

I use safari, would I be better off doing it on Firefox?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to get a photo of elaine face correctly? I tried candid photography for a week without any success.
Make a save just before you "Check the camera".
Check the camera, If you do not get the image showing her face, reload and try again.
(In v16 it has gone back to being purely random)

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Ahchi hey man just wondering mind help me check my progress if ya free just wanna make sure i have complete everything in v16 before v17 coming thanks in advanced

nejex29905

Jun 24, 2021
Jen's Dilemma [v15] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports so enjoy the game.

- 365mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support ne? Tnxx.

V16 where?????

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
What are you meant to give to Jen in this scene? I have the required 300 points, so not sure why it’s not activating?
Also, on the Saturday before Jen comes back home, it says you can unlock more my looking at the laptop ‘tomorrow’ (so the Sunday) but I’m unable to see anything… any suggestions/hints please?
Does anyone know what to do for those scenes? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know what to do for those scenes? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I think might be you can buy a bikini or nightie for her but one of the nightie was bug so there’s nothing we can do now and for the pc I think it might meant check the Internet and check the quest objective probably?

Reactions: Billshwr
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes