Epicuren

May 10, 2017
If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
I've been supporting SNC - paid for a year of Unforgettable tier, but I'm done when it ends. Absolutely no reasonable way to know what to do. Just try everything at all times and see if something new happens. No way to even know if there is something new to be found, other than to look here to see if anyone posted a picture or description of something I haven't seen yet. I thought he was going to remedy all that with the Internet - Get Help, but that hasn't been updated in several releases. Also, the MC's cartoon dick is just bad.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I've been supporting SNC - paid for a year of Unforgettable tier, but I'm done when it ends. Absolutely no reasonable way to know what to do. Just try everything at all times and see if something new happens. No way to even know if there is something new to be found, other than to look here to see if anyone posted a picture or description of something I haven't seen yet. I thought he was going to remedy all that with the Internet - Get Help, but that hasn't been updated in several releases. Also, the MC's cartoon dick is just bad.
There is the "What's New" that is posted with each new version, thou I will admit it is pity vague,
That with the "Teasers" do help a bit, and there are an increasing number of in-game notices about different options.
Having a "Better" in-game hint system would be helpful ,
but it could be a two-edged sword,
One example is that there is a minor event on Sunday (not in my gameplay) which requires Jenny to be sunburned.
If you were to do this event, it would prevent you doing other events @21:00 that night and
on the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

I believe that they are looking into this and into the rebalancing of the game,
So, we may see some changes in the next update or two that could improve thing for a lot of players.

good luck.

Thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how to speak with elaine about renting our room i go to the hall at 18.00 all i get was jenny keep shooing me away
Keep going the scene will slowly change.
(I think it's about five visits before Elaine get tired of Jenny saying no and decides to approach you)

Thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How to persuade Jenna to change her job
Have you asked her @ 09:00 "Does the job pay well"
Also you will need to work for Daniel.
Then then visit the living room @ 18:00 on Sunday (Repeat four times)
buy and install wireless cam in your room,
then attempt to blackmail Eliane.

Thanks

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Keep going the scene will slowly change.
(I think it's about five visits before Elaine get tired of Jenny saying no and decides to approach you)

Thanks
Yeah thanks to your walkthrough I finally able reach the part but for liking this game? I don’t know man too much grinding part which make me have a nightmare like big brothers game so I don’t know man

Reactions: mathias

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Have you asked her @ 09:00 "Does the job pay well"
Also you will need to work for Daniel.
Then then visit the living room @ 18:00 on Sunday (Repeat four times)
buy and install wireless cam in your room,
then attempt to blackmail Eliane.

Thanks
Have you updated the walkthrough you done since v4?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
There is the "What's New" that is posted with each new version, thou I will admit it is pity vague,
That with the "Teasers" do help a bit, and there are an increasing number of in-game notices about different options.
Having a "Better" in-game hint system would be helpful ,
but it could be a two-edged sword,
One example is that there is a minor event on Sunday (not in my gameplay) which requires Jenny to be sunburned.
If you were to do this event, it would prevent you doing other events @21:00 that night and
on the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights.

I believe that they are looking into this and into the rebalancing of the game,
So, we may see some changes in the next update or two that could improve thing for a lot of players.

good luck.

Thanks
This is good advice, but the main issue is the game has no logical flow of events and broken triggers.

In v16 there are full sex scenes that are available before you cvan "practice kissing" with Nadia, just as one example. The issue is that there doesn't seem to have been any real tracking of what scenes are unlocked by which actions to make things consistent. Extremely high relation cost forr osme things come way after other actions that are lower point values, or the game suddenly unlocks a ton og 'crazy' behavior that makes the game seem inconsistent where all the characters go from "I could never do that!" to "Woo, let's all get naked and fuck!" from adding a single point to the total. Contrary to what's said, there is *not* incremental feedback or changesd in each scene iteration. If this did occur, new render, or new conversation for EACH iteration, people wouldn't get as frrustrated. Of course, this could only occur if the triggers made sense and all worked together to move tyhe player through the story events. Which does not occur.

The main issue is the unbalance/unstable triggers. Players should *never* be able to pass or bypass *any* trigger in the game, and all the events need to be charted out so they make sense and logically trigger based on previous actions. Currently there is a TON of grinding in the early and partial mid-game, where the player has few clues on how to advance, or has to pass some arbitrary point limit (that's not indicated anywhere) to get the next stage going.

How to fix this?

1) The dev needs to PLAY THE GAME from scratch and see what the experience is for the brand new player is, and this should be done without knowing the 'tricks', which are items like the game showing both Jennie and Nadia in the kitchen for lunch, but the player needing to instead click on Jennie's room (which doesn't have any indicator she's even in there) to get an interaction. Having incorrect or visual items in the game that mis-lead the player is not a "fun game mechanic" to try to guess to bypass but it's a frustration factor when people keep going where the game is telling them to go and things never progress.

2) All the events, their triggers and the points/unlocks to get them, need to be plotted out so they make sense, and when new actions are included they can easily be fit into an existing chain, or a new activity chain added without breaking other events. Without this, the game will continue to have broken triggers, activities that people can only find by randomly clicking around constantly, and act as a poorly designed skinner box.

The dev needs to review the game, the feedback from all locations, and decide do they want a fun, interactive experience, or a point-n-click adventure game, that's unintuitive for the average player (which is where the LARGE population to support them comes from) and had a random series of events that don't all tie together and in some cases simply make no sense with where they are added in.

And yes I *do* support the dev, but their support has gone down, primarily because they don't seem to learn as time goes on and there seems to be no improvement from one game to the next. In some cases the games are worse than the games that came before them, JD seems to have a worse logic and event flow from FOTM for example. It's silly to ask people to support a dev when the dev doesn't seem to want to make their next game better, or learn from their previous games feedback to have their games attract a wider audience.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Have you updated the walkthrough you done since v4?
I did a Fresh start with V8.0 and added to it with each new "Update".
This Gameplay is named "Gameplays-Jen's Dilemma [UDs]"
This Gameplay covers until the end of "V16.0 Public"
(Due to the number of changes made since V8.0 I would not recommend using this
if you are starting a game)
I also tried to do a new Gameplay with a fresh start using V15.0.
However, I discovered that there was a major problem in that I was getting
TOO MANY relationship points TOO EARLY,
Therefore, I paused my New V15.0 Gameplay early and will probity retry with V17 or V18.
So, if you are playing update to update, use "Gameplays-Jen's Dilemma [UDs]"
If you are do a "Fresh start" (V15+) then use "Gameplay-Fresh_Start-V15[Pt-1] - [Revised]"***
***Please note this Gameplay only covers the early stages of the game.

Hope this helps
Also note as of V16 we will now lose 15 relationship points per week.
(Please used as guides only)

Good luck

Thanks

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Therefore, I paused my New V15.0 Gameplay early and will probity retry with V17 or V18.
If you are do a "Fresh start" (V15+) then use "Gameplay-Fresh_Start-V15[Pt-1] - [Revised]"***

Hope this helps

Good luck

Thanks
Thank you! I will be doing a fresh start, so will use the second one :)

Reactions: Ahchi

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Hope this helps

Good luck

Thanks
I’ve noticed some of the options don’t line up, is this because the losing of points during the week was not happening when first written? As the ‘stat totals’ at the end of each day are a little lower as well. However, it is a good guide to progress through at the beginning, so appreciate the time spent on creating it! Otherwise would probably be going around in circles!

ferrosamark

Mar 15, 2022

Hope this helps

Good luck

Thanks
Hi! Ahchi , will you continue "Gameplay-Fresh_Start-V15[Pt-1] - [Revised],because ı played this ,when ı used the other gameplay of yours, game is bugged. Thank you again

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I spend my two days playing this hoping that it was at least at the level of Tangled Up or FoTM and reviews are just harsh as usual. FoTM has its problems but overall an enjoyable game. This one was going good until passing 200 points mark. Then it turns into a snowball of inconsistencies and ruins all the fun.

MC trying to tickle Nadia, "YOU SHALL NOT DO THIS, yet"
He tries... "YOU ARE NOT WORTHY"

then these happens:

MC is barely kissing, touching Nadia, trying to corrupt her more, then he opens a door and BAM! Starts fucking her on the bed! OK! There must be some bug, moving on, keep away from that door at 3 AM!

MC helping her washing the dishes and start playing with her cute boobs and BAM! Boning her like there's no tomorrow. Oh, another bug it seems. Again moving on, note to self keep away from helping her at 10 PM!

MC touches her pinky finger and (yeah you guessed right) BAM BAM!!!

BAM!
BAM!

There's no where to escape or hide, you have to fuck her! Best 0 to 100 acceleration time ever!

I'm frustrated and angry! Not angry because the game is shit, angry because of the dev's current situation, he is/was actually talented, he could create amazing teasing scenes, very lovely ladies, neat ideas and interesting moments. Instead he shat on his own work which could be amazing with a little more effort.

I don't mind the big amount of messed up renders with weird model bugs, inconsistent lighting, etc as long as the core of the game is good. His games always lacked of polish, though this game's lack of polish is pretty bad.

Dev, if anyone is putting a gun in your head to create this game, then contact FBI/KGB/MI6 ASAP! Otherwise get your shit together, take a break from developing and play your own game, see the huge problems and start caring and fixing.

I really hope to see a fixed and more polished version in the future, good luck!

Dzsi

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017

Hope this helps

Good luck

Thanks
Can you share the 52-5-LT1.save
because never trigger the
21h ....
join them

thank you

Reactions: Lukumoide

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

As I noted before, I've been putting together a short story for myself using the ingame art, for those of us that just want to see Jenny in sexy fun time situations, without having to bother with doing the game grind thing.

Several people seem to have expressed interest in this, so I'm in the middle of coding said short story. It's going to focus on Jenny from the MC's point of view of course!

This will be done in a 'Mod' format, that you'll add to your existing V16 game. It should be easy enough to mod to later versions later, as my short story is in it's own .rpy file, but it does require a small modification to script.rpy to add a 'choose game or story' menu.

My mod will add a menu at the start of the game that will allow you to choose between playing the 'regular' game or reading my silly short story. Said menu looks like this:

JensDillemaModSelectScreen.jpg

This screen will appear just after you choose names for the three primary characters. I also slightly modified the code for the name selection that shows the default names just above the input text cursor.

Anyways, this will take me a bit to put together, as I'm trying to string together a bunch of the Jenny related renders/pics into a linear story. There will be a short backstory intro to lead into the sexy fun time stuff, but Jenny's Seduction (or whatever you choose to name her) will mainly just be an excuse to show off a bunch of Jenny pics back to back...

A bunch of the pics and dialogue have been incorporated into my silly short story already, but I have a ways to go yet. I'll definitely be leaning into the incest angle...

The sexy fun time stuff will of course be spread out between Friday and Sunday. Sunday is beach time, so that I can work in the suntan pics on Sunday afternoon/night, and the 'non-suntan' stuff will 'climax' the day/night before. So yeah, it'll cover about a week period. The story will be a little rushed, but as I said, this is mainly just an excuse to show off Jenny having fun and wearing sexy outfits, or just showing off her birthday suit!

I'll also include a bit of Elaine and Nadia of course! And maybe a tiny bit of Cheryl and Melinda if I'm bored...

Depending on my mood after getting the Jenny short story done, I may do a followup with Nadia, but I have other projects that I'm working on. Mainly I'm just doing this as a temporary distraction!

So yeah, I'm just letting those that are interested know that I'm still plugging away at this thing I mentioned before when the whim strikes!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I felt like Bill Murray in the movie spell of time lol, this dev is a joker but I even liked the female models and some sex scenes, another thing: I would like to know how incest activates in this game anyone You know?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes