Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This thing needs walkthrough so bad. I can rent out my room but not buy a spy cam, I can't work for danniel at all. I tried searching eacht time I get diffrent results with more confusing results. Like I went to living room at 20:00 but there is not talk about cheryl option like one search said. Its just choas trying to get past the first bit in this game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Seeing aunt cheryl is tempting me to brave the grind. She is by far my favorite of the bunch. I'm using a dl'ed save and have no idea whats going on...now I wanna start from the beginning. hope to see more of her soon.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
anyone here got a decent full save for the game?

game got a lot of grind for me up to the point that I don't know anymore if scenes are new or not.
thanks.

John Dane

May 21, 2018
For the bath scenes, try helping mom and sis clean the apartment on Sunday after you've accumulated 450 mom relationship points.

I've been piddling around with a 'kinetic short story' version that I'm calling "Mom's free pass day' that is essentially just stringing together a bunch of sexy scenes between Jenny and the MC, without all of the extra grind. It'll actually be over a couple of days when I'm done, i.e. Saturday and Sunday, that way I can work in the MC watching Jenny/Mom at work after she's been suitably corrupted/seduced.

When I get that farther along, I may share it here as a mini mod. I might do one for Nadia too, but I'm more into Jenny in this game. And Jenny + Elaine + MC scenes! Cheryl is just one big tease in this game so far, so not really worth much effort yet.

And yeah, the 'weak/convoluted triggers' thing is friggin' anoying! What I've been doing is using Renpy Console (Shift + o / capital O) and typing in 'jump tosomescene' to just trigger the scenes manually, and editing the variables to try to get the variations of that particular label to show, sometimes also editing Hour and day as needed. mny is the money variable of course. I used unren.bat to unlock the console.

Some people enjoy having to dig for the exact right combinations to trigger an event, me I'm just here for the sexy scenes/screw the grind. Sure, you can just browse the images folder (after unren.bat if needed), but it's nice to see the dialogue sometimes too.

Has anyone found the persistent patch for this game that unlocks the incest dialogue? It's not linked in the OP as far as I can tell, and I haven't bothered to try to look up how to make one of these. Said dialogue mostly just replaces "Stewart" with "Dad" in a few places.
I will be looking forward to it. You will be the saviour. Yea, I hate grinding but I don't mind. The problem with this game is how it is implemented, boring and confusing repetition. I know some people like to explore but I am not a puzzle person.

Reactions: OhWee

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
yea i think ntr is coming so i pass...
" Relationship points drop every several days of the week "
You will have "THREE" options.
a) Sharing (MFM)
b) Revenge Sex [ntr?] (MF-FM)
and
c) Jealousy (MF+DM?) ("Safe" Route)

I think this is the one you want :-

-Wk 42-Day 292 Thursday
15:00-Return
------Go Living Rm, ("Safe" route)
------Why don't we do something?
------Follow her, (New scene)
------[MEANWHILE]
------She will SLAP him {Ash/Rel-5},

Relationships will drop by 5 points on three days in the week for the total of 15points per week.
Will slow down Jenny's points but have little effect on Nadia. (At the moment)

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
The most important hack in this game, you'll have to constantly scour in search of new content. Often a new event appears in the continuation of the old ones or appears out of nowhere in the one of the locations. Here you constantly need to experiment with the chain of choice of answers. Sometimes, when a new event appears, the old one disappears. The game is unstable. You can miss the event by skipping it quickly. Save more often and load the previous save to move on if something breaks.. From some point in the game, everything will go for you, as if on a rut. Do not forget that the chain of events is not static, it changes as the game progresses further. Be adventurous then you'll find new ways of corrupting Jenny and Nadia.))

P.S. For those who are stuck at the very beginning. If you're not peeking through the window of Jenny's room when Elaine is fucking someone there, then you're stuck in there forever.)

Last edited:

NorthStars

Jul 19, 2017
After 5 hours of play, almost zero content and a bunch of bugs. And in the end, the bug killed the whole game. If you are a lucky person and are willing to spend a lot of time looking for the logic of action in this game, then you can play. And so I advise you to wait for the mod that will show what to do in general so as not to bug the game with your actions ahead of time.

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
You will have "THREE" options.
a) Sharing (MFM)
b) Revenge Sex [ntr?] (MF-FM)
and
c) Jealousy (MF+DM?) ("Safe" Route)

I think this is the one you want :-

-Wk 42-Day 292 Thursday
15:00-Return
------Go Living Rm, ("Safe" route)
------Why don't we do something?
------Follow her, (New scene)
------[MEANWHILE]
------She will SLAP him {Ash/Rel-5},

Relationships will drop by 5 points on three days in the week for the total of 15points per week.
Will slow down Jenny's points but have little effect on Nadia. (At the moment)

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
bro...it's ok if u like but it's not for me anything that involves ntr, and relation drops only lead to one thing ntr now or in the future... u can like and support the dev, but i'm just saying it's not for me and i will not advocate or put a flag against ntr, anyone can hate or love any shit they wanna so peace have fun.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I advise you to wait for the mod that will show what to do in general so as not to bug the game with your actions ahead of time.
It doesn't work that way. You can wait for the mod forever. They've tried, but they broke it. The game is unstable. The truth is that the beginning of the game is tiring with constant grinding. It's important to increase the MC's stats in the game. And the key to the development of events is Elaine. For Nadia, the bathroom (sub) and her page on the Internet are first of all. Don't worry about the camera and job. There's a time for everything. If you're not peeking through the window of Jenny's room when Elaine is fucking someone there, then you're stuck there forever.

I mean, how do you even have Jenny to start working?
Elaine ! But you must have dirt on her. She has to convince Jenny to get a new job

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I got a save version 15 but this new update I'm lost I already repeated Elaine's visit on Sunday at 6 pm about 30 times and some scenes with Jenny too, does anyone know how to get to the mc's sex scenes with Jenny ?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Not that this broken ass game wasn't fun before, but now even the relationship stats are decreasing from time to time.
There's no way to adwance, and if you want to start a new one, well, good fucking luck with that!

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes