Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think it is when Melinda and Cheryl visit the shop together and invite MC to have lunch with them
Do they visit more than once? I already had the first event where Cheryl was with Melinda and the MC was evasive about why he was there. Never got a second show up for Melinda/Cheryl and have worked there more than a dozen times since.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Do they visit more than once? I already had the first event where Cheryl was with Melinda and the MC was evasive about why he was there. Never got a second show up for Melinda/Cheryl and have worked there more than a dozen times since.
Yes because I evaded them the first time also then went to lunch later. I have also had lunch with just Cheryl. maybe it could be the time of day you work. I have worked at various times.

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Watch out for the night that Jen goes out with Elaine leaving you alone with Nadia. Nadia will come out to watch tv and you end up with the choice to boink her or eat her. If you boink her Jen walks in and catches you and kicks you out of house and you get an End Game.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Watch out for the night that Jen goes out with Elaine leaving you alone with Nadia. Nadia will come out to watch tv and you end up with the choice to boink her or eat her. If you boink her Jen walks in and catches you and kicks you out of house and you get an End Game.
Yeah, passed that a half dozen times. Apparently I am missing the flag on Sunday night to move that to next stage. Too busy trying to push Jen for pic's on Sundays. :p

tonbohun

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment V16_post_nobenefit.webp

v16 Public

What's new:

Cheryl event continues on the beach, and a little in room

MC now can start to ask Nadia for different stuff / fetishes

Scenes between Nadia and Jenny, contains animation

New scenes visiting Jenny's work

MC and Jenny additions to events

Several animations

Relationship points drop every several days of the week, consider it as interest of characters drop so you need to keep working on it.

Links:

Please report bugs and errors, and thank you very much

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Last edited:

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Can you pass a screenshot of the V16 gallery to know exactly how many scenes there are and which ones they are? In the description of the changes this is not very clear

Reactions: RottenPlum

tonbohun

Oct 24, 2020
Can you pass a screenshot of the V16 gallery to know exactly how many scenes there are and which ones they are? In the description of the changes this is not very clear
There is no gallery for the public version.
Gallery is the benefit of the Unforgettable tier.

Enjoy what you has for free or pay for benefits.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Reactions: Loco7

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has Jen's dominance working yet? In principle, it should already work here. Thanks for the help!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes