Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
v16 still a clusterfuck with trying to figure out what triggers the job with Daniel or Jen's first "recent" job.

The reference to "wait till next version" provides zero clues on whats needed to progress. Elaine has gotten initial rent of MC's room and been over a half dozen times. Nadia and Jenny's scores are 100+ with MC brain at 60+ and Nadia domination in the high teeens.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is there any issue with Jenny learning of the webpage too soon? Do we tell her the truth or cover? I assume we cover as she wants the page taken down otherwise, but should we not even mentioon it until a specific event happens?

Kadgar

May 14, 2017
Guys, what is the problem? I have more points than required, but this message appears
It looks like if you select "you" just before that line, it will always say this. But if you have over 300 relationship, you should see the option "Are they real?" in that prompt as well.

Kadgar

May 14, 2017
Is there any issue with Jenny learning of the webpage too soon? Do we tell her the truth or cover? I assume we cover as she wants the page taken down otherwise, but should we not even mentioon it until a specific event happens?
As of version 15, outside of that conversation, the only thing that appears to change is if you cover for her, you can get an extra scene when trying to help her study. There doesn't appear to be any advantage to telling the truth.

Reactions: Ozygator

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how to raise domination points ?
Whos?
If Nadia's, try this
a)
11:00-Go Bathroom, Use Toilet, Come closer,
------Just give me the towel{Ash/Cor+1/Dom+1}
b)
17:00-Go Bathroom. Shower(door unlocked)
------Well, Down {Ash/Dom +1},
------Thank you {Ash/Rel+1}.

Reactions: AL13N

fernandapf

Apr 29, 2020
You must have already had her spying on you thinking about revenge when you look at picture of her at the end of the day. You need to repeat the scene several times until she does something different, then you can progress further with the scene in the picture.
Ok I'll try, thanks for the help

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know how to trigger the "Ask her to do something suggestive" under practice shots for Nadia at 1800? That's still locked at 400+ points with her and almost 50 corruption and 50+ domination. Never unlocked from earlier.

Also, how to get her to do the "fur coat with panties" pic that was posted earlier in the thread when asking her to "surprise me" for photoshoot? She does the dress with no bra, but won't go further than lowering the panties, even if she's fully nude using the string bikini.

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
YES! I'VE FINALLY B**DY DONE IT!!
Sorry got a wee bit excited there, trying to advance the game and NOT get points is bl**dy HARD! :eek:
Anyway, I have attached below a Revised copy of my Gameplay-Fresh_Start-V15[Pt-1].
In which I have managed to trigger "Mbikinirequest==1"
Hope this will be some help.
("Fresh start" wise this is as far as I will go in V15,
MAY try to do a "Fresh start" in V16, if my hair grows back :p )

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

After you do the refresh how do yo continue what version do you start with v11 or v10. Or something else

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
After you do the refresh how do yo continue what version do you start with v11 or v10. Or something else
He's done a "restart" with v15, which is different a bit than v16 even. :) Don't think the new start has gone past day 51 yet.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know the trigger to get the two guys to appear to blackmail Elaine? I am on week 4 of either the single woman with her, or the married couple, eah of them showing fr an emtire week each.

Elaine has come over for 5 Sundays in a row and the conversation has never changed. Jennie been working at the coffee shop for like 2 months in game already.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes