Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
It was very hot update, this time the grind was almost completely removed. It took me about 1.5 hours to finish it. I would be happy if I can convince someone to support SNC through the screenshots. Anyway, I love the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you like the game, please support SNC so that the game can be developed further.
NICE

Does anyone know if the scenes of Elaine and Nadia can be repeated? Because the 2 times I stayed at the MC's house for the weekend, the scenes didn't come out. I think those are the only scenes I couldn't see.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If NTR is preventable, it doesn't happen. But if the MC can only choose to see her or not, then it's not avoidable as NTR happens. Just to make it clear.
At present, you can decide whether it happens or not by selecting the option. But if you want to unlock all pictures in the gallery, you have to allow it.
If you like the game, please support SNC so that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
After the fight with Rowena's boyfriend which option did you choose?
and where exactly are you stuck? (Posting an image would help)
Also, which version did you use to start the game?

I don't remember but go see Nadia, and I remember Jen curing my bruises. here are the images according to serialnumber the main reason why Im kissing nadia is because I have not fought with Rowenas boyfriend. Also the reason why when Jen wears the nurse outfit and I get behind her and get all exited then you get your corruption is below 25 but I have 90 corruption on Jen he says that I have not given her the brazilian bikini the green on but I did because she wears it when I ask her.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't remember but go see Nadia, and I remember Jen curing my bruises. here are the images according to serialnumber the main reason why Im kissing nadia is because I have not fought with Rowenas boyfriend. Also the reason why when Jen wears the nurse outfit and I get behind her and get all exited then you get your corruption is below 25 but I have 90 corruption on Jen he says that I have not given her the brazilian bikini the green on but I did because she wears it when I ask her.
Ok,
I think the reason why you cannot progress further from standing behind Jen in the Nurse outfit.
Is because you have bypassed a trigger (mbikinirequest==1)
This is quite easy to do if you are starting a game using a later version (After V11).
To get "mbikinirequest ==1"
you need to ask Jenny at 19:00 hrs to "Wear the bikini" when you have
UNDER 300 Relationship points and UNDER 25 Corruption points.
(She will refuse to let you take any photos at this time)

Please read these posts on the problem,
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v15-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9020828
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v15-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9020768

Hope this helps.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
okay I have the download links but it is in three separate parts. It won't download into the unzip area. What do I need to do.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Are there still only scenes in v16 that are just available to high tier supporters?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
NICE

Does anyone know if the scenes of Elaine and Nadia can be repeated? Because the 2 times I stayed at the MC's house for the weekend, the scenes didn't come out. I think those are the only scenes I couldn't see.
Elaine only stays overnight twice, if you mean the scenes, the scenes cannot be repeated. If you want to see it, you have to load the old save (before Elaine's visit) and choose the right options when Elaine is there.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Are there still only scenes in v16 that are just available to high tier supporters?
Until now, in every update, all scenes were available for all levels. The only difference is that for $30 there is a gallery, otherwise the content is identical for all levels.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ok,
I think the reason why you cannot progress further from standing behind Jen in the Nurse outfit.
Is because you have bypassed a trigger (mbikinirequest==1)
This is quite easy to do if you are starting a game using a later version (After V11).
To get "mbikinirequest ==1"
you need to ask Jenny at 19:00 hrs to "Wear the bikini" when you have
UNDER 300 Relationship points and UNDER 25 Corruption points.
(She will refuse to let you take any photos at this time)

Please read these posts on the problem,
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v15-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9020828
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v15-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-9020768

Hope this helps.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
The problem is fixed in version 16, it is now triggered even with very high points. It can also be triggered with old saves (for the people who missed it).

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
okay I have the download links but it is in three separate parts. It won't download into the unzip area. What do I need to do.
Put the three files in a folder and click on file number 1 and select extract to (I use 7-Zip) .

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes