Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So where do I go, What version can I turn to. Or game guide.
There isn't one currently other than the v15 start. It's in the thread in the last 20-30 pages. Go hunt for it if you want, I went to find it a few days ago so I know it's still out there.

jcd321

Aug 16, 2020
There isn't one currently other than the v15 start. It's in the thread in the last 20-30 pages. Go hunt for it if you want, I went to find it a few days ago so I know it's still out there.

Is it on F95 zone her or in the internet

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone know the trigger to get the two guys to appear to blackmail Elaine? I am on week 4 of either the single woman with her, or the married couple, eah of them showing fr an emtire week each.

Elaine has come over for 5 Sundays in a row and the conversation has never changed. Jennie been working at the coffee shop for like 2 months in game already.
This is how I did it.

Sunday
18:00-Go Living Rm, Going to continue?
------(Elaine) (#ElaineConv-1)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15:00-Call Elaine to record on camera,
16:00-Return,
------Go Bathroom.
17:00-Go Living Rm,
------Ignore and leave {Ash/Rel -2} **
------Check the stairs,
18:00-Go MC's Rm,
------Check the Camera (Got Picture),

(In V15 this should happen first time)
(In V16 this is back to being "random"
so, you may have to repeat this event,
or make a save at
"------Ignore and leave {Ash/Rel -2} **"
and replay from there until you succeed)

------Go Bathroom.
------Ignore and leave {Ash/Rel -2}
------Sit and wait, Tell her about the camera,

DONE

Edit
also have you asked jenny in the morning "Does the job pay well"

Hope this helps.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: lxygxl

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This is how I did it.

Sunday
18:00-Go Living Rm, Going to continue?
------(Elaine) (#ElaineConv-1)

------Go Bathroom.
------Ignore and leave {Ash/Rel -2} **
------Check the stairs,
18:00-Go MC's Rm,
------Check the Camera (Got Picture),

(In V15 this should happen first time)
(In V16 this is back to being "random"
so, you may have to repeat this event,
or make a save at
"------Ignore and leave {Ash/Rel -2} **"
and replay from there until you succeed)

------Go Bathroom.
------Ignore and leave {Ash/Rel -2}
------Sit and wait, Tell her about the camera,

DONE

Edit
also have you asked jenny in the morning "Does the job pay well"

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Thanks, I finally got it part way through week 5. I think the trigger may have been the Jenny conversation, since it may have only been an option for one of the conversation selections, and not included in both options (since, you know, it's a trigger, lol).

In any event, it finally triggered and now the fun has begun. And the grind to 450, lol. :)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have a list of events only available when Elaine stays overnight, the locations and approx times (if known)? I've already had the first event occur, but not the second, and I vaguely recall thee being a scene with her and "Nadia" that I hope I have not missed. :(

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone have a list of events only available when Elaine stays overnight, the locations and approx times (if known)? I've already had the first event occur, but not the second, and I vaguely recall thee being a scene with her and "Nadia" that I hope I have not missed. :(
The first time (V10) or the second time (V11) she stays over?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The first time (V10) or the second time (V11) she stays over?
I don't know the versions, never played before v14. My understanding is that she stays over twice. She's already stayed over once, and the only scene that occured for the next day is to see her sleeping via the stairs, and finding her in the bathroom. Could not trigger any event with her in the libing room or other locations.

So I guess not concerned with what actions occured in which version, just the over all scenarios and action events that are possible with her when she's staying over. The game seems to have changed much, so not sure if playthroughs prior to v15 or v16 would even work now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I don't know the versions, never played before v14. My understanding is that she stays over twice. She's already stayed over once, and the only scene that occured for the next day is to see her sleeping via the stairs, and finding her in the bathroom. Could not trigger any event with her in the libing room or other locations.

So I guess not concerned with what actions occured in which version, just the over all scenarios and action events that are possible with her when she's staying over. The game seems to have changed much, so not sure if playthroughs prior to v15 or v16 would even work now.
The second time she came , this is what I did<
Friday:
21:00-Go Living Rm, (Eliane' sleepover)
------(New Scenes), Elaine will act,

Saturday:
09:00-Go Living Rm, Where's Elaine,

12:00-Go Living Rm, No Need, {Ash/Rel-1}
------What do i get in return?
------****MAKE A SAVE ****
------I want to see the bikini.
------(New Scenes)
------**** RELOAD SAVE ****
------A kiss (New image),
------Pervy stuff (New Scenes)
------Stop,

17:00-Return,
------Go Bathroom.(New Scene) {Ash/Rel-1}

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Reactions: tommyjohne

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thanks!
The second time she came , this is what I did<
Friday:
21:00-Go Living Rm, (Eliane' sleepover)
------(New Scenes), Elaine will act,

Saturday:
09:00-Go Living Rm, Where's Elaine,

12:00-Go Living Rm, No Need, {Ash/Rel-1}
------What do i get in return?
------****MAKE A SAVE ****
------I want to see the bikini.
------(New Scenes)
------**** RELOAD SAVE ****
------A kiss (New image),
------Pervy stuff (New Scenes)
------Stop,

17:00-Return,
------Go Bathroom.(New Scene) {Ash/Rel-1}

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Thanks! I thought there was an Ashley/Nadia, Elaine & MC sex scene in there somewhere (maybe living room?) during one of the visits. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
we need a hero for it
Yeah, that's a $30 pledge and the game has iden tifiers on who the direct links for each copy are sent to.

Best advice, you want it at that stage, pony up the cash yourself to get it, otherwise sit your ass down and wait a few weeks till lower pledges get it. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Thanks!

Thanks! I thought there was an Ashley/Nadia, Elaine & MC sex scene in there somewhere (maybe living room?) during one of the visits. Thanks for clearing that up.
there is. I have the girls drinking in the living room one evening ( Thursday maybe) and the MC is watching on the living room (Hall) cam. They get drunk and pass out. MC enters and can choose between doing Elaine, Jen or Nadia. It even has a scene where Jen, Nadia and Elaine has lesbian group sex.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
there is. I have the girls drinking in the living room one evening ( Thursday maybe) and the MC is watching on the living room (Hall) cam. They get drunk and pass out. MC enters and can choose between doing Elaine, Jen or Nadia. It even has a scene where Jen, Nadia and Elaine has lesbian group sex.
Yes, but that scene doesn't have Nadia, Elaine & MC sex, at least that I have found. The only way to get anything close to that is when Elaine stays overnight.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone help provide a clue to what unlocks Cheryl visiting? MC has seen her at the shop the first time, and mentioned to Jenny that he saw her.

I have no other options that I have noticed that continues with that thread at all.

Final question for today (lol)... One of the pics looks like it was Jennie dancing in the living room for the MC, and then having her bottoms taken off and fingered or otherwise fondled.

With v16, she adamantly kept bottoms on, no matter how drunk she got and the game kept posting 450 points needed. 450 points reached and it un locks a completely different scene. Not sure if thats a game bug where a new scene over-writes an old one (have a few in the current build like that) or a trigger was missed.

Any clues to unlock the living room no panties scene, or the Cheryl storyline would be appreciated, thanks

Delafayette

Sep 13, 2022
Anyone help provide a clue to what unlocks Cheryl visiting? MC has seen her at the shop the first time, and mentioned to Jenny that he saw her.

I have no other options that I have noticed that continues with that thread at all.

Final question for today (lol)... One of the pics looks like it was Jennie dancing in the living room for the MC, and then having her bottoms taken off and fingered or otherwise fondled.

With v16, she adamantly kept bottoms on, no matter how drunk she got and the game kept posting 450 points needed. 450 points reached and it un locks a completely different scene. Not sure if thats a game bug where a new scene over-writes an old one (have a few in the current build like that) or a trigger was missed.

Any clues to unlock the living room no panties scene, or the Cheryl storyline would be appreciated, thanks
I think it is when Melinda and Cheryl visit the shop together and invite MC to have lunch with them

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes