POW75

Dec 24, 2019
- Sunday 21:00
-Watching TV
-Nadia tells you to call a steward
-Jenny and Nadia stay together and the triple cohabitation can be realized. I hope you thought about this and I was able to help.

Reactions: Cyiek

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I'm curious if any of the reviews actually review this game or it's just people bitching about how they hated Foot of the Mountains

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Jen's Dilemma [v16] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 2.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 412 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 394 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
ppl complain about to much farming in the game, what dev do ?

Relationship points drop every several days of the week, consider it as interest of characters drop so you need to keep working on it.

RLY ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
ppl complain about to much farming in the game, what dev do ?

Relationship points drop every several days of the week, consider it as interest of characters drop so you need to keep working on it.

RLY ?
Yes, because in the early stages of the game we ARE now getting too many points too early,
Trying a fresh start "Without bypassing any triggers" is almost impossible!
Ps, we will only lose just 15 points per week.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Yes, because in the early stages of the game we ARE now getting too many points too early,
Trying a fresh start "Without bypassing any triggers" is almost impossible!
Ps, we will only lose just 15 points per week.
That's hardly a valid fix for such a problem. If the problem is that the game is supposed to have a linear sequence of events triggered by increasing relationship value and somehow events are being skipped and causing some sort of breakage... Then fix the breakage, fix the sequencer, or balance the points being offered. Saying, one must grind faster than "this" is to no one's benefit.

Putting in a penalty just means players who gain too many points will never notice the change but just have less "extra" points. Those that gain stats slowly potentially can never succeed.

Not to mention the game often is reduced to... "There is nothing useful to do except 4 Tuesdays in a row at High-Noon be outside the O.K. Corral." Yes, the specifics in that last sentence are made up. The point is the game often reduces to long stretches of time periods where everything has been done a countless number of times and only a single time slot each week has value. This change says, "Well, if you try to actually jump to the new parts we are going to penalize you and make the new parts fail. You must keep doing all the parts you've already done repeatedly."

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
- Sunday 21:00
-Watching TV
-Nadia tells you to call a steward
-Jenny and Nadia stay together and the triple cohabitation can be realized. I hope you thought about this and I was able to help.
I think you meant to say "Nadia says you called Stewart" as a punishment and then the 2 women do eventually fool around and the MC can join them.

Reactions: POW75

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2082283

Anyone unlocked the bathroom scene? Is openable on sunday?
For the bath scenes, try helping mom and sis clean the apartment on Sunday after you've accumulated 450 mom relationship points.

waiting for this game to be less grindy. Hoping for a mod :(
I've been piddling around with a 'kinetic short story' version that I'm calling "Mom's free pass day' that is essentially just stringing together a bunch of sexy scenes between Jenny and the MC, without all of the extra grind. It'll actually be over a couple of days when I'm done, i.e. Saturday and Sunday, that way I can work in the MC watching Jenny/Mom at work after she's been suitably corrupted/seduced.

When I get that farther along, I may share it here as a mini mod. I might do one for Nadia too, but I'm more into Jenny in this game. And Jenny + Elaine + MC scenes! Cheryl is just one big tease in this game so far, so not really worth much effort yet.

And yeah, the 'weak/convoluted triggers' thing is friggin' anoying! What I've been doing is using Renpy Console (Shift + o / capital O) and typing in 'jump tosomescene' to just trigger the scenes manually, and editing the variables to try to get the variations of that particular label to show, sometimes also editing Hour and day as needed. mny is the money variable of course. I used unren.bat to unlock the console.

Some people enjoy having to dig for the exact right combinations to trigger an event, me I'm just here for the sexy scenes/screw the grind. Sure, you can just browse the images folder (after unren.bat if needed), but it's nice to see the dialogue sometimes too.

Has anyone found the persistent patch for this game that unlocks the incest dialogue? It's not linked in the OP as far as I can tell, and I haven't bothered to try to look up how to make one of these. Said dialogue mostly just replaces "Stewart" with "Dad" in a few places.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes