Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Will there be a new walkthrough for v17, that takes into consideration of the losing of points?
May try a new "Gameplay" depending on SNC managing to complete the fixes,
"I am still not happy with this release,
there are many things yet to be fixed (including your feedback from previous version)
please expect it between 2-3 November.
Thank you"
(EDIT, Not my feedback! was just quoting from an earlier post)

Hopefully SNC will succeed, just have to wait and see.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
there are many things yet to be fixed (including your feedback from previous version)
Thank you"

Thanks
Thank you! Hopefully they succeed and resolve the bugs!

Reactions: caddes35

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Still slowly plugging away at my Jen's Seduction short story mod thingie...

I get obsessed with minor details like apartment layouts. Still roughing things in, I just need to figure out some sort of positioning that would make some sort of sense. It's not an ideal usage of space, but at least I know where the three rooms are now...

JDApartmentLayoutWIP_OhWee.jpg

In my mind, Jen's room is in the upper left corner. my thought is that ther are closet type rooms behind the doors in the far corners of the upper right and lower left bedrooms (thinking utility closets.

This isn't really important for my mod, but the original asset used for the kitchen/tv area and bedroom were a unified asset with no interior doors between the bedroom and the tv/kitchen area (it's a loft), so I repurposed the divider as a sort of 'walk in closet' area for the three bedrooms.

I'm doing a few new renders for my short story, so I needed to rework the bedroom layout so that it made sense to me but didn't 'nerf' all of the JD game renders in the process...

Anyways, yeah I get obsessed with silly things sometimes! I still need to dial in a couple of other characters, and have already (re)scripted a good chunk of the story. Depending on how fast v17 shows up here, I may incorporate some of the newly added story renders into my story as well, we shall see.

Back to piddling around!

Last edited:

cooperz

Dec 10, 2021
Thank you"

Thanks
here we go again

Reactions: caddes35

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
it is out, but only on high-tier Patron with personalized links. I doubt it will go public anytime soon..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Jak zrobić to(ażeby stworzyć klasę dla nudystów, aby pomóc w zrobieniu zdjęć Ashley ?)
Not translating well, but if you want to know how to go to the nudist beach,
you need Jenny to start work, and go to the Living Rm/Hall and relax @ 10:00/11:00 (Not Sunday)
(Wednesday, Friday and Saturday seems to be the best days)

Thanks

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Will you be looking to do the v17 ‘gameplay’ before it gets released to the ‘thank you very much’ patron level members? Or will you wait until released to all?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Will you be looking to do the v17 ‘gameplay’ before it gets released to the ‘thank you very much’ patron level members? Or will you wait until released to all?
I should get the game about seven days before the "Thank you very much" Patreons.
But it often takes me longer than that to play through while writing the "gameplay"

Thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Jak zrobić te zadania
Keep going to Rowena's until (A) and , She slaps you, (B) You kiss Nadia at Rowen's and (C) Convince her to a new beach.
After you get slapped (A) watch TV in the morning, Lie to Nadia and ask for help Kissing.
After you kiss Nadia at Rowena's (B) watch TV in the morning, ask for help Kissing, this time Nadia should agree
(If not, repeat)

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes