Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I should get the game about seven days before the "Thank you very much" Patreons.
But it often takes me longer than that to play through while writing the "gameplay"

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Okay and thank you! I’ll try unlock what I can without it and then use the gameplay for any scenes I miss

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
wysłałem stan zapisu
Had a quick look,
I think you done just about all you can for now,
There is one quick scene/dialogue change at 15:00hrs in the living room,
It's in the dialogue, it's Rowena talking to Naida/Ashley talking about risk of getting pregnant

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Are these all the scenes to be unlocked in this update?
Yes, the scenes plus a few other little things that I didn't post screenshots of.
If you like the game, Please support SNC, so that the game can be developed further.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick note for the fanart types that care about such things...

I posted up some more info about my best guesses at various Jen's Dilemma assets for Daz Studio here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-assets-for-fan-art.30849/post-9193055

And in the two immediately following posts in the above thread.

I posted up my best guess at Melinda (it'd be nice if someone else that has dialed her in more closely would share), as well as the base textures/models for Jen, Cheryl, Elaine, and Ivan. I also have a suggestion for Nadia, but I haven't nailed down the nipple texture yet, plus the model I suggested is currently unavailable at Renderosity...

I also posted up hairstyle suggestions for various characters, as well as some of the clothing and location assets used.

Note that I'm still trying to dial in the various characters more closely, as it appears that a few adjustments were made to the suggested base models faces, and of course the bodies have been morphed a bit... consider my suggestions as a starting point for your own efforts! More suggestions r.e. which additional body morphs, face tweaks, etc. are of course encouraged and welcome!

I'm in the middle of figuring out Cheryl's body at the moment, so I'll post up a sample render featuring various characters later once I have Cheryl looking reasonably close body wise...

Hopefully this kickstarts a burst of Jen's Dilemma fanart!
;)

This is what's been holding up my silly short story thingie, and at this point I might as well wait for .17 to drop so that I can sneak a few of the new pics into my story as well. My short story will be recycling a bunch of assets, so the download itself will be pretty tiny, with maybe a few new pics.

I wanted to do a few more renders to help tie this 'alternate timeline' story together a bit better, which is why I spent so much time trying to find and check out the various assets used ingame. Plus I want to show a reverse gangbang with Melinda, Jen, Elaine, Cheryl and Ivan just because...

As to when it'll be ready, maybe a week or two, but of course I said that before I distracted myself with tracking down Jen's Dilemma assets, combing through various websites multiple times and checking various assets to see what matched up. Tracking down these assets to hopefully encourage Jen's Dilemma fanart is more important anyways IMHO!

:cool:

Edit: Here is a WIP with where I'm at with the JD characters currently. Still fine tuning things, and Nadia is more of a placeholder for now (just the base model I found with some skin texture that doesn't look bad), but hopefully this gives other fanart types a starting point for these characters to work from/dial in better to taste!

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Quick note for the fanart types that care about such things...

I posted up some more info about my best guesses at various Jen's Dilemma assets for Daz Studio here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-assets-for-fan-art.30849/post-9193055

And in the two immediately following posts in the above thread.

I posted up my best guess at Melinda (it'd be nice if someone else that has dialed her in more closely would share), as well as the base textures/models for Jen, Cheryl, Elaine, and Ivan. I also have a suggestion for Nadia, but I haven't nailed down the nipple texture yet, plus the model I suggested is currently unavailable at Renderosity...

I also posted up hairstyle suggestions for various characters, as well as some of the clothing and location assets used.

Note that I'm still trying to dial in the various characters more closely, as it appears that a few adjustments were made to the suggested base models faces, and of course the bodies have been morphed a bit... consider my suggestions as a starting point for your own efforts! More suggestions r.e. which additional body morphs, face tweaks, etc. are of course encouraged and welcome!

I'm in the middle of figuring out Cheryl's body at the moment, so I'll post up a sample render featuring various characters later once I have Cheryl looking reasonably close body wise...

Hopefully this kickstarts a burst of Jen's Dilemma fanart!
;)

This is what's been holding up my silly short story thingie, and at this point I might as well wait for .17 to drop so that I can sneak a few of the new pics into my story as well. My short story will be recycling a bunch of assets, so the download itself will be pretty tiny, with maybe a few new pics.

I wanted to do a few more renders to help tie this 'alternate timeline' story together a bit better, which is why I spent so much time trying to find and check out the various assets used ingame. Plus I want to show a reverse gangbang with Melinda, Jen, Elaine, Cheryl and Ivan just because...

As to when it'll be ready, maybe a week or two, but of course I said that before I distracted myself with tracking down Jen's Dilemma assets, combing through various websites multiple times and checking various assets to see what matched up. Tracking down these assets to hopefully encourage Jen's Dilemma fanart is more important anyways IMHO!

:cool:

Edit: Here is a WIP with where I'm at with the JD characters currently. Still fine tuning things, and Nadia is more of a placeholder for now (just the base model I found with some skin texture that doesn't look bad), but hopefully this gives other fanart types a starting point for these characters to work from/dial in better to taste!

wow! if you could push the girls down on their knees, spray some digital cum on their faces and MC stands like that this pic would be my new desktop wallpaper for eternity!

• Haha
Reactions: OhWee
Jul 25, 2021
aid!!! Does anyone know until which scene v16 arrives???? because I keep repeating scenes and not if that's all since it doesn't appear (continue.....)

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think I have gotten all the new scenes but Two. Cheryl with mc having fun. And then what is on dvd that Jen is holding.

Reactions: Cyiek
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes