kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Don't use gallery mod, because all picture is in file game.
The gallery mode you are talking about is just one scene, the needed gallery mode is like the scrappy mode which has all the scenes unlocked to play instead of the grind , which prevents people to enjoy the slow corruption of the character , he takes sandbox to the extreme, that makes the game no longer fun to play.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays [UDs]" to cover V17.0 (Public),
if anyone wants to use it as a guide.
Please make and keep a save if you choose to "Put it in her ass and cum"

(Jenny/MC bathroom (Bathing) event now done; this is now available in V 17 "Public")

(End of gameplay saves included)

(NB. I play the game on a PC))

EDIT, Missed an event, Gameplay now updated to include event on last day (Day 322).

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

Last edited:

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays [UDs]" to cover V17.0 (Public),

(Jenny/MC bathroom (Bathing) event now done; this is now available in V 17 "Public")

(End of gameplay saves included)

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Thanks
Thank you, does this incorporate the relationship deductions throughout the week? 5 points or whatever it was?

Also, does the gameplay start from day 1 with the deductions included? Or just from v16?

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thank you, does this incorporate the relationship deductions throughout the week? 5 points or whatever it was?

Also, does the gameplay start from day 1 again?
Hi,
In answer to "relationship deductions throughout the week? 5 points or whatever it was?"
You will lose 5 points three times a week, I have noted in the gameplay when I have lost these points.
1668766279657.jpeg

And "does the gameplay start from day 1 again?"
No, the "Gameplays [UDs]" covers version by version.
the latest update to it "Gameplay V17,0 (Public)" carries on from the end of V16,0 (Public).

However due to SNC's
"I have edited prerequisites for many events in order not to trigger them too early in the game."
I will again attempt to do a "Fresh Start" with V17,0 (Public),
But it will likely take some time (if possible).

Thanks

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Hi,
In answer to "relationship deductions throughout the week? 5 points or whatever it was?"
You will lose 5 points three times a week, I have noted in the gameplay when I have lost these points.
View attachment 2177240

And "does the gameplay start from day 1 again?"
No, the "Gameplays [UDs]" covers version by version.
the latest update to it "Gameplay V17,0 (Public)" carries on from the end of V16,0 (Public).

However due to SNC's
"I have edited prerequisites for many events in order not to trigger them too early in the game."
I will again attempt to do a "Fresh Start" with V17,0 (Public),
But it will likely take some time (if possible).

Thanks
Thank you for the reply. Will attempt a fresh go with v17 and then use the fresh start guide when you do it incase I missed any scenes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
OK,
As of V17. We will now Lose 5 Relationship points for Jenny and Nadia on Thursday, Saturday and Monday.
Plus, Jenny will also lose another 10 relationship points on Tuesday.

Thanks

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
Have Re-updated my "Gameplays [UDs]" to cover V17.0 (Public),
Had missed an event, Gameplay now updated to include event on last day (Day 322).

Please note that Jenny will now lose 25 Relationship points per week,
while Ashley/Naida will carry on losing 15 points per week.

(New End of gameplay saves included)

Thanks

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not sure if an uploader has jumped on this yet, but it's been a bit so I used the 'report' system to call attention to swordicek 's post, so that the mirrors and such can be updated.

This point loss thing seems rather kludgy to me, as does the progression system in general. When a walkthrough is pretty much required to figure stuff out, that's not a good thing. IMHO, a better approach to the point system would have been capping points until certain events are unlocked, which would raise said caps, but as I noted, the 'sandbox' is a bit of a detriment in this case as the planets need to be in alignment to progress, i.e. you have to do certain things at exactly the right time of day on a certain day, which can be very easy to miss with a 7 days and 15 time periods per day... IMHO this just encourages unnecessary grind.

Neglecting characters could still have a point loss, but 25 points a week sounds a little extreme to me... that's probably just my armchair game designer side screaming out though!

I'll probably work on my silly short story mod thingie that I mentioned a while back for a bit today. I decided to wait for 0.17 to drop first. I've looked over the new renders, and will probably incorporate a few of those into the story. I also took a stab at a couple of new renders for said short story, but I'm still trying to dial in the various characters a bit more closely.

I was hoping that other fanart types would take a stab at Jen, etc. and share their efforts r.e. dialing in the various characters a little more closely, as some have a better eye for detail than I do when it comes to faces, etc.. but so far everyone is still focused on pretty much Melinda only in the FotM fanart thread soooo...

Anyways, back to working on various stuff!
:cool:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Please no ntr!! :mad:
i think the sister has already done it , and the mother may do it as this is an corruption game which has many option available, you dont need to ntr if you choose correctly, but I think the sandbox method of playing is worse.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The patrons of this game are abnormal:(:(:mad::mad:. They can't tell the developer to do a quest log. And he changed that pointless grind that when we get a certain amount of relationship points between characters, we unlock scenes. Is it so hard to tell the creator of patrons?

Reactions: gale
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes