Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
"buy bikini for M"but when i buy it and in the kitchen option that can make her wear it the MC say "maybe i can buy her a bikini" ?!?!?! bug or what must to do !?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The patrons of this game are abnormal:(:(:mad::mad:. They can't tell the developer to do a quest log. And he changed that pointless grind that when we get a certain amount of relationship points between characters, we unlock scenes. Is it so hard to tell the creator of patrons?
Didn't you consider that some people support the game just because of that??? Each of us is different and so there should be games with lots of hints (not for me) and games for people like me with few or no hints. We should accept that not everyone wants the same thing. One loves the potato oven and the other hates it and loves pasta, so I think there should also be different games so that each of us can find something we love. I personally love SNC's games, that's why I've been supporting SNC for 4 years.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Didn't you consider that some people support the game just because of that??? Each of us is different and so there should be games with lots of hints (not for me) and games for people like me with few or no hints. We should accept that not everyone wants the same thing. One loves the potato oven and the other hates it and loves pasta, so I think there should also be different games so that each of us can find something we love. I personally love SNC's games, that's why I've been supporting SNC for 4 years.
But all his games look like this. He doesn't learn from his mistakes. But if he's not required, he does the same. Look at the ratings of how people rate his games. If he made good games, they could get new supporters to make more money. And he keeps repeating the same mistakes.But as you supporters do not require any improvement in the game from him, you just nod to him. That's what we have

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
But all his games look like this. He doesn't learn from his mistakes. But if he's not required, he does the same. Look at the ratings of how people rate his games. If he made good games, they could get new supporters to make more money. And he keeps repeating the same mistakes.But as you supporters do not require any improvement in the game from him, you just nod to him. That's what we have
SNC makes games for a small group of people who love such games. What you call a flaw is for me the highest good, which I miss in other games. The reviews of other people who don't like such games will always be bad. What is only worth one star for many is undisputedly worth 5 stars for me.

• Haha
Reactions: D2K and Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
SNC makes games for a small group of people who love such games. What you call a flaw is for me the highest good, which I miss in other games. The reviews of other people who don't like such games will always be bad. What is only worth one star for many is undisputedly worth 5 stars for me.
But what is an advantage for you, for others is a serious disadvantage that prevents others from enjoying the game. And they waste time to trigger a new scene or grind unnecessarily. But his games should be for everyone, not for a small group. they have stupid bugs and they don't have a quest log. Good game+lots of supporters=$ lucky dev :)

Last edited:

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
The grind line of games should be outdated by now. There's so many better designed games out there. The developer should know by now and do better than this silly time wasteful games. Its about content, content, content, not grind. I'm not even bothered to play. Someone out there please do a remake.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I really want to stay away from this game because the sandbox is so grindy but I just love the sister so much in this game I can't stay away :(. I even cheat and look at the code to see what to do and it still difficult to play this game. I can't imagine anyone playing this game without cheating.

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
I really want to stay away from this game because the sandbox is so grindy but I just love the sister so much in this game I can't stay away :(. I even cheat and look at the code to see what to do and it still difficult to play this game. I can't imagine anyone playing this game without cheating.
After wasting some nights on this game I just stopped playing - too grindy, not my type of entertainment.

Reactions: Priappus
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes