Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The game is now much easier to play compared to the first versions. Now you can earn more points and win more money in a week than was previously possible. An example in the first version you could only work at Daniel one day a week, now you can do it every day. To get the same money in first versions it took you 7 weeks, now only one. Second example at 11:00 Help Sis with her homework in first versions you got +1 relations point now +10. The penalties for choosing the wrong option have remained the same -1 relation point. Even if -5 points are deducted 3 times a week in the new version (there was no such thing in the first versions). If we only help Sis twice a week, we get more points 2 x10 =20 -15=5 old version only 2 points. We can do it every day, then we got 47 more points a week than in the old version, and that's just for one action. But there are several possibilities in one day. Third example Jenny (before Jenny works , It takes several weeks for Jenny to start working). 12:00 and 16:00 first versions +1 point (together 2 points) new version +5 points (together 10 points). New version 9:00 +2 points, 14:00 +2 points, 19:00 up to +5 points. In the first versions there was only +1 point for all actions. As you can see, we can now get significantly more points per week than in the old version (even if points are deducted now).
The issue is the triggers for everything are still the same, so now you either blow past content, or you end up having to repeat the same scene dozens of times (get Jenny from 350 --> 450 points after she starts working takes about 20 days repeated to achieve). It's good that things were tweaked, the problem is it's all still jumbled and a mess with arbitrary limits on some events that are well beyond the triggers for similar events.

Unless the feedback from previous episodes is done, to rework the game and make sure things flow together and make sense from a story/event standpoint this will never stop being a grindfest game where the player hopes to find something new.

Sure, som love to spend minutes or hours of their IRL time trying to find that eluisive pixel that triggers something different, but that doesn't mean its the best option for a game. Time spent gringing does not equal "game play time" it's adding useless wasted time that could be better spent moving through the story, if there was any sort of coherent plot. It's like having to spent 5 hours at the department of motor vehicles to get a license picture, when in actuality it should take 30 minutes or less if things worked efficiently.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
why im loosing points after each day ?
You lose 5 relationship points for both Jenny and Naida on Thursday, Saturday and Monday,
Jenny will also lose 10 relationship points on Tuesday.

You will lose 1 exercise point every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday,

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You lose 5 relationship points for both Jenny and Naida on Thursday, Saturday and Monday,

:(:(But a hopeless mechanic instead of limiting the grind, we still lose points of this grind.

JesseBelmond

Apr 2, 2022

Is the developer going to make a sequel to FOTM?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Cheryl she's damn hot:love:...I like this character;)
Any sex scene about Cherly yet?
If any how to trigger?
Thx

Jambalam

Jan 28, 2019
Straight up, this game is unplayable garbage. I've been playing for over 2 hours and have gotten nowhere. I don't even know what I should be doing, because the in-game hints are outright wrong. From the other comments on this thread, I'm gathering that you have to grind in this game like its a full-time job. That is some bullshit. If the developer doesn't fix the hints, make a walkthrough, or add cheats to increase stats, then this game is a complete waste of time.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Straight up, this game is unplayable garbage. I've been playing for over 2 hours and have gotten nowhere. I don't even know what I should be doing, because the in-game hints are outright wrong. From the other comments on this thread, I'm gathering that you have to grind in this game like its a full-time job. That is some bullshit. If the developer doesn't fix the hints, make a walkthrough, or add cheats to increase stats, then this game is a complete waste of time.
That's right .... this is the "Bermuda Triangle .. just running around in a circle.(n):cautious::confused:

Reactions: Jambalam

Rocketeer66

Oct 21, 2019
I downloaded the game v17 and started playing from the beginning. Unfortunately, there were game bugs. Can't start working for Daniel. I can buy Nadia a piercing in the online store and give it to her, and then she shows it to me in a mini swimsuit that I haven't even bought yet. Nadia blows my dick after exercise and I haven't even kissed her yet. A strange sequence.

What are the conditions for starting work for Daniel? I've been playing for about 500 game days and still nothing. I have asked all the possibilities at least 100 times.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This game has good animation and render but sadly the mechanism of this game is weird, the players are already confused by the grind and then plus the difficulty in finding the quest even though they have been assisted by the game play.

Reactions: Jambalam

Fit4lyfe

Jul 15, 2017
Serial Number Comics seriously loves to read these notes about the grind. So many people bitched about FOTM, but they kept playing it. You all are doing the same thing. Just grinding along. And SNC is laughing. I would too. Great job with pissing ppl off SNC, you got them hooked. You know you want to keep trying...I've been stuck forever

Reactions: Savilesavile
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes