Fit4lyfe

Jul 15, 2017
OK,
As of V17. We will now Lose 5 Relationship points for Jenny and Nadia on Thursday, Saturday and Monday.
Plus, Jenny will also lose another 10 relationship points on Tuesday.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks

not a fan of losing points on certain for absolutely no reason?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Serial Number Comics seriously loves to read these notes about the grind. So many people bitched about FOTM, but they kept playing it. You all are doing the same thing. Just grinding along. And SNC is laughing. I would too. Great job with pissing ppl off SNC, you got them hooked. You know you want to keep trying...I've been stuck forever
I'm not! I'm working on something right now (as I'm typing this)! Well, a Kinetic Novel short story anyways, the variables are so convoluted and I have a self imposed deadline on another project looming, so I won't be attempting anything game wise, but my short story is coming along nicely, and hopefully some will appreciate it!

And I stopped 'playing' this game as intended several months ago. If you are familiar with Ren'Py, and if you scan the text in the .rpy files, you can enable console (using unren.bat) and edit the variables to 'enable' various triggers in the various .rpy files. Say...
mdom = 5
THEN you can type into the console the label name, as an example:
jump cherylnight
or whichever label you want to jump to, after checking the variable values that you need to trigger various sub-scenes.

That way, you can see how various scenes play out in their various versions without having to grind through a bunch of days to get there.

Some labels are time dependent, others are not, you just need to start the event after the variables are configured as you want to trigger whichever scene version you want to 'play' through.

Or, for those that just want to see the pretty pictures, just look inside the images folder.

Anyways, yeah still making progress on my silly short story mod thingie. I'm sneaking in a few renders of my own of course...

I took my best shot at dialing in various characters - others are better at this than I am, but for the purposes of my story, this'll have to be good enough for now...

I don't mind sandboxes to a point, but you need to ask yourself, are you here for the grind or are you here for the story?

Anyways, my point is, I'm not a fan of the grind either, so I'm doing my own thing...

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
how to change name main character?
If you are working off of an existing save (i.e. not starting from the beginning), you can use unren.bat to enable console. Then type shift + o (capital O) to bring up the console ingame, then type in:
bname = ' whatevernewnameyouwant'
That'll change the bname variable from Ivan to whatever you choose. Then hit the esc key to exit from the console window. Note that for letter strings, you WILL need the ' marks at the beginning and end of the name to change the variable name.

You can check the current value of a variable while in console simply by typing the variable name.
So if you type bname, and haven't changed Ivan's name yet, you'll see:
bname
u'Ivan'

BTW, some other variables to take note of:

mname (Default is Jenny)
mrel (Jenny MC relationship points)
mcorr (Jenny MC corruption points)
mdom (Jenny MC domination points)

sname (Default is Nadia)
srel (Nadia MC relationship points)
scorr (Nadia MC corruption points)
sdom (Nadia MC domination points)

mny (Money)
Hour (value 8-21, time of day)
day (value 1-7, Mon-Sun day of week)
wk (value 0 or higher, number of weeks that have passed ingame)

If a variable is a numeric value, you can change it one of two ways

mrel = 50
(or some other value). This sets the value directly.
mrel = mrel + 50
(or some other value). This adds an amount (50 in this case) to the current mrel value.

I bring this up for the people that may be annoyed with the loss of points change that was made recently, and want their 25 points a week back...

There are a WHOLE bunch of other variables used ingame, that do various things like keep track of which events have happened, how many times they have happened, etc. but without context it's hard to know which variables do what.

Fortunately, you can open script.rpy in notepad to see the list of most of the variables, and open up the various other .rpy files to get an idea of how the other variable are used ingame.

Some variables may be defined in other .rpy files though, and hence may not show up in script.rpy, just be aware of that.

Of course, this could be considered cheating, and changing variables (other than say the names) can alter what happens in each event, and may 'lock out' some events, so I'd suggest only changing values after researching the .rpy files.

Just be aware that you may 'break' certain events if you change values willy nilly, as they may need a specific value to fire off an event a certain way.

One other thing you can do with console, as I mentioned before, is jump directly to a label. This is done as follows:
jump meldantalk
(or whatever other label you may want to jump to).
Many of the ingame events use the same label name as the .rpy file name that handles that event, but the label names themselves are inside of various .rpy files. The .rpy files are inside of the JensDillema-V17-pc/game folder if you want to look them over.

Anyways, that's how you 'cheat' the game for those that may be interested.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Can anyone provide a screenshot of all the completed galleries please, want to see what’s available

dreamangel

The Last Jedi
Donor
Sep 7, 2018
Anyways, that's how you 'cheat' the game for those that may be interested.
[/QUOTE]
thx for the manual - at least I will give it a try.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

Geordun

Jan 11, 2022
This game is absolute terrible dog water trash.

Played it for 10 hours can't get any job to trigger, no footjob, same crap over and over. Relationship points at 600+. Bruh. How can you make nothing trigger correctly are you an idiot? Literal moron this game dev.
You need to chase the events, then get the points to expand the events,
Just chasing points will mean you will miss a lot of triggers, as many trigger scenes do Not give points.

1.50 star(s) 55 Votes