Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
here's my save file. do you think that o reach the goal of the latest update? View attachment 2188041
You are missing some content, you are missing exactly 12 variables that are not yet triggered (therefore several events).
bcaught_s, bs_sex, elainefuck, jenteaselingerie, mboobskiss, mboobstalk, naivetalk, sanal, sbesecret, sstrip, b_fightback, mdom, In addition, some variables are missing the last stages (some variables have several stages and the last one unlocks further events).

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You are missing some content, you are missing exactly 12 variables that are not yet triggered (therefore several events).
bcaught_s, bs_sex, elainefuck, jenteaselingerie, mboobskiss, mboobstalk, naivetalk, sanal, sbesecret, sstrip, b_fightback, mdom, In addition, some variables are missing the last stages (some variables have several stages and the last one unlocks further events).
How to open those scenes? How do you know that?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not! I'm working on something right now (as I'm typing this)! Well, a Kinetic Novel short story anyways, the variables are so convoluted and I have a self imposed deadline on another project looming, so I won't be attempting anything game wise, but my short story is coming along nicely, and hopefully some will appreciate it!

And I stopped 'playing' this game as intended several months ago. If you are familiar with Ren'Py, and if you scan the text in the .rpy files, you can enable console (using unren.bat) and edit the variables to 'enable' various triggers in the various .rpy files. Say...
mdom = 5
THEN you can type into the console the label name, as an example:
jump cherylnight
or whichever label you want to jump to, after checking the variable values that you need to trigger various sub-scenes.

That way, you can see how various scenes play out in their various versions without having to grind through a bunch of days to get there.

Some labels are time dependent, others are not, you just need to start the event after the variables are configured as you want to trigger whichever scene version you want to 'play' through.

Or, for those that just want to see the pretty pictures, just look inside the images folder.

Anyways, yeah still making progress on my silly short story mod thingie. I'm sneaking in a few renders of my own of course...

I took my best shot at dialing in various characters - others are better at this than I am, but for the purposes of my story, this'll have to be good enough for now...

I don't mind sandboxes to a point, but you need to ask yourself, are you here for the grind or are you here for the story?

Anyways, my point is, I'm not a fan of the grind either, so I'm doing my own thing...
where did you get this picture?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
where did you get this picture?
I made it for my upcoming short story mod! Still working on this story when I'm not distracted with other things, just trying to get the dialogue flow right.

My short story is mainly just an excuse to show off Jen having sex (i.e. putting Jen's sex renders back to back with some story to string them together) for people that just want to see Jen in a Dialogue context but find the constant grind in Jen's Dilemma annoying.

I'm hoping to get it done by the end of this weekend, as I need to get back to working on FmF. I needed this distraction though to help clear my head so that I can approach putting FmF part 2 together with a fresh perspective.

That and I messed up on waiting for a good deal on a new in box 3090 (i.e. not refurbished/used). I waited too long...

Erhan_Kestrels

Jul 31, 2021
Hi all,
Have updated my "Gameplays [UDs]" to cover V17.0 (Public),
if anyone wants to use it as a guide.
Please make and keep a save if you choose to "Put it in her ass and cum"

(Jenny/MC bathroom (Bathing) event now done; this is now available in V 17 "Public")

(End of gameplay saves included)

(NB. I play the game on a PC))

EDIT, Missed an event, Gameplay now updated to include event on last day (Day 322).

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
After playing the V17 version, I found that the game has obvious bugs. For example, in Nadia's nude beach incident, 350 points of Nadia's relationship are required, but according to the released V17 version of Gameplays, it is impossible to achieve it within the corresponding number of days. And even if you reach 350 relationship points by cheating, there will still be content that should not be unlocked in the current number of days.
For example: when entering Nadia's room at 18:00 for a new photo event, the wrong content will be unlocked in advance.
I don't know if it's because of the V17 (public) version? Or is the $30 version less buggy?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
After playing the V17 version, I found that the game has obvious bugs. For example, in Nadia's nude beach incident, 350 points of Nadia's relationship are required, but according to the released V17 version of Gameplays, it is impossible to achieve it within the corresponding number of days. And even if you reach 350 relationship points by cheating, there will still be content that should not be unlocked in the current number of days.
For example: when entering Nadia's room at 18:00 for a new photo event, the wrong content will be unlocked in advance.
I don't know if it's because of the V17 (public) version? Or is the $30 version less buggy?
"Gameplays [UD's]" Began with V8.0.2 and has been *added* to with new versions (Updates).
By V15.0 Due to all the later changes to the game,
It had become unsuitable for use in starting a new game with the then current version.
While the "Rebalancing" done by SNC in V17.0 (Public) has redressed many issues
The "Gameplays [UD's]" is still not ideal for a "Fresh Start" (Starting a new game) with the current version.

However, I am currently working on "Gameplay-Fresh_Start_V17"
I am hoping to post the first part in a few days,
This will cover from the start of the game until Jenny Starts her second job.
(Up to day 69 so far)

Thanks

Last edited:

Erhan_Kestrels

Jul 31, 2021
"Gameplays [UD's]" Began with V8.0.2 and has been *added* to with new versions (Updates).
By V15.0 Due to all the later changes to the game,
It had become unsuitable for use in starting a new game with the then current version.
While the "Rebalancing" done by SNC in V17.0 (Public) has redressed many issues
The "Gameplays [UD's]" is still not ideal for a "Fresh Start" (Starting a new game) with the current version.

However, I am currently working on "Gameplay-Fresh_Start_V17"
I am hoping to post the first part in a few days,
This will cover from the start of the game until Jenny Starts her second job.
(Up to day 69 so far)

Thanks
Thank you for your efforts, I noticed that the Gameplays of the V17 version has been updated to more than 300 days, it is not easy to start everything from scratch. But the game is very engaging, and I think that's why it's worth the wait.

Reactions: Ahchi
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes