Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The game is now much easier to play compared to the first versions. Now you can earn more points and win more money in a week than was previously possible. An example in the first version you could only work at Daniel one day a week, now you can do it every day. To get the same money in first versions it took you 7 weeks, now only one. Second example at 11:00 Help Sis with her homework in first versions you got +1 relations point now +10. The penalties for choosing the wrong option have remained the same -1 relation point. Even if -5 points are deducted 3 times a week in the new version (there was no such thing in the first versions). If we only help Sis twice a week, we get more points 2 x10 =20 -15=5 old version only 2 points. We can do it every day, then we got 47 more points a week than in the old version, and that's just for one action. But there are several possibilities in one day. Third example Jenny (before Jenny works , It takes several weeks for Jenny to start working). 12:00 and 16:00 first versions +1 point (together 2 points) new version +5 points (together 10 points). New version 9:00 +2 points, 14:00 +2 points, 19:00 up to +5 points. In the first versions there was only +1 point for all actions. As you can see, we can now get significantly more points per week than in the old version (even if points are deducted now).

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

dochee13

Jun 30, 2019
The game is now much easier to play compared to the first versions. Now you can earn more points and win more money in a week than was previously possible. An example in the first version you could only work at Daniel one day a week, now you can do it every day. To get the same money in first versions it took you 7 weeks, now only one. Second example at 11:00 Help Sis with her homework in first versions you got +1 relations point now +10. The penalties for choosing the wrong option have remained the same -1 relation point. Even if -5 points are deducted 3 times a week in the new version (there was no such thing in the first versions). If we only help Sis twice a week, we get more points 2 x10 =20 -15=5 old version only 2 points. We can do it every day, then we got 47 more points a week than in the old version, and that's just for one action. But there are several possibilities in one day. Third example Jenny (before Jenny works) 12:00 and 16:00 first versions +1 point (together 2 points) new version +5 points (together 10 points). New version 9:00 +2 points, 14:00 +2 points, 19:00 up to +5 points. In the first versions there was only +1 point for all actions. As you can see, we can now get significantly more points per week than in the old version (even if points are deducted now).
Well now there is surely a way you can edit a save file on PC at least. DM me if you would like to edit your save file and add any points for Sis and Aunt. I can edit with any points or cash

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Well now there is surely a way you can edit a save file on PC at least. DM me if you would like to edit your save file and add any points for Sis and Aunt. I can edit with any points or cash
There's always a chance to cheat, but it's not necessary and even harmful because it can cause bugs (it can unlock some content too early and break the game).

dochee13

Jun 30, 2019
There's always a chance to cheat, but it's not necessary and even harmful because it can cause bugs (it can unlock some content too early and break the game).
That's absolutely correct. But there are always some people who'd like to take chance haha. Just like me, I only got it working with the relationship and corruption to the level which was required to repeat the same scene for over 4 weeks

Reactions: Lukumoide

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Does this game have a gallery mod or something? I don't want to grind, I just want to watch sex scenes.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Does this game have a gallery mod or something? I don't want to grind, I just want to watch sex scenes.
The best i can offer is go to game folder then images, there you can find them, no gallery for us. Some said the 30$'s have gallery.

Aug 1, 2022
It's funny that even mod-makers don't want to make a gallery mod for this piece of folk art.
What's funny is that you call this a popular work.
127 pages, if you take out the pages of complaints, and questions about how to play this, I don't know if there are 10 pages left.
Look at the ratings for that game.
Look at the number of supporters.
Not even mods are interested in making a Mod for this game.
I think you should re-evaluate your definition of a popular game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
127 pages, if you take out the pages of complaints, and questions about how to play this, I don't know if there are 10 pages left.
(y)

Reactions: alt1313

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I6kHqEiCfq4.jpg

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
How to increase the points of jenny domination?. I think I added a point when Nadia betrays me at night. Is it the only way? I always have to buy the strong drink?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i'm stuck..

how can i open the map???
and: i've to learn kissing... how???
18:00 hall nothing...
15:00 Living room, (Make Naida page and revisit the living room)
It's the need to buy a camera for Naida photoshoots that will open the map.

Reactions: Harry3171
1.50 star(s) 55 Votes