Jan 24, 2022
As much as I like this game it's extremely frustrating. It seems that more and more devs apparently think it's a good idea to create a game that requires the player to repeat certain actions numerous times at a specific location and at a specific time and if you don't get it just right you end losing much of the progress you've made. To make matters worst there seldom are clues or hints on what and where to go about all of that. In the end I'm sure players get fed up and walk away and the next thing you know the game is abandoned.

Reactions: Incest games fan

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I was literally grinding for 5 hours repeating the same shit all over again and still couldn't find a clue how when why what who and where

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
As much as I like this game it's extremely frustrating. It seems that more and more devs apparently think it's a good idea to create a game that requires the player to repeat certain actions numerous times at a specific location and at a specific time and if you don't get it just right you end losing much of the progress you've made. To make matters worst there seldom are clues or hints on what and where to go about all of that. In the end I'm sure players get fed up and walk away and the next thing you know the game is abandoned.
I agree with you. I hope this game get abandoned sooner

Reactions: Ursus4321

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
SNC has done this with pretty much every game they've put out, they refuse to fix their shit design choices when it comes to excessive, restrictive grind.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: v24 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.0 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Hi all,
Here is a copy of my "Gameplay-[FS_V18_Beta]--[V24]"
It covers from a "fresh start" with V18_Beta,
then updates for V19 , V21(Public), V22(Public) , V23(Public)** and V24(Public)

EDIT 18 SEP 23:
Sorry had old saves in V24 Gameplay, I replaced them with new ones and added missing end of V24 save.

Brought both routes close together in V23, so hopefully the "Open[NTR]" Gameplay will cover both routes.

**IMPORTANT: Before deleting V23/starting V24 PLEASE read this post!
https://f95zone.to/threads/jens-dilemma-v23-serialnumbercomics.82476/post-11713092

Please note this is NOT a "walkthrough" but a record of my gameplay,
Therefore use as a guide only.

End of version/Gameplays saves included.

Good luck and enjoy the game

If you like the game, Please support SNC,
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Many thanks.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Repeating the same complaint, posted a thousands times, doesn't make your complaint somehow more relevant.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I think you're mssing the scene where Jenny is having sex with multiple men at the club. This isn't the one with her and Elaine on the bed and the two guys come in, but Jenny solo with guys.
Can you post a screenshot to help?

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
No in game yet, please read release notes.
Thanks Ahchi, as a bit of a newbie, your gameplay files have really helped me understand this game. I'm just wondering if you could either post a zip file or suggest a walkthrough map from V1 till now, as I've noticed a number of variations in scene progress and your play options and I miss some paths and my feeble mind gets confused.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks Ahchi, as a bit of a newbie, your gameplay files have really helped me understand this game. I'm just wondering if you could either post a zip file or suggest a walkthrough map from V1 till now, as I've noticed a number of variations in scene progress and your play options and I miss some paths and my feeble mind gets confused.
With each update we get events that are (Mistakenly) retro-active,
This caused the Gameplays to become reliable less as a guide as we go on.
I have restarted my Gameplays twice, Once at v8.5 and then again a v18.
I am considering restarting (rewriting) the gameplay around v27/v28.

As we are currently on day 421 , Restarting/Rewriting the Gameplay will take some time.
(When I rewrote the Gameplay @ v18 I managed to finish "Part 4" just a few days before the release of V19)

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 54 Votes