Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
anyone know what points u need to 60 for her to start work someone help plz cuz i have corruption points over 60 in the game and shit hasnt started work yet so what am i doing wrong plz help

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
anyone know what points u need to 60 for her to start work someone help plz cuz i have corruption points over 60 in the game and shit hasnt started work yet so what am i doing wrong plz help
Which job are you talking about?
how did you raise her corruption points ?
Also you need to chase events first, then chase point to complete events.

PS I wrote this a year and a half ago, hope it still helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
I forgot how to trigger “Girls Night” and how to trigger Nadia talking with Stewart… can someone please help me out

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I forgot how to trigger “Girls Night” and how to trigger Nadia talking with Stewart… can someone please help me out
Girls night V24
21:00 Go living Rm; (Thursday and Friday)
Nadia/Steward
a) 09:00 Go living Rm; (Will trigger her going later in the day once Jenny start "Night" shift)
b) 18:00, Go living Rm; (Once Jenny start "Night" shift, Not Sunday)
c) From 18:00, MC's Rm, Call Melinda (Every 3rd call)
d) 15:00 Go living Rm ; (1st time on Saturday, ALL other times on Sunday)

• Hey there
Reactions: tommyjohne

Aspy62

Jun 15, 2023
With each update we get events that are (Mistakenly) retro-active,
This caused the Gameplays to become reliable less as a guide as we go on.
I have restarted my Gameplays twice, Once at v8.5 and then again a v18.
I am considering restarting (rewriting) the gameplay around v27/v28.

As we are currently on day 421 , Restarting/Rewriting the Gameplay will take some time.
(When I rewrote the Gameplay @ v18 I managed to finish "Part 4" just a few days before the release of V19)
The relationship points difference from what your gameplay says and mine says even though I followed your play step by step for the first 2 weeks might explain why scene changes and new scenes come up earlier when I play. Eg after 2 weeks Jens relationship points on your gameplay are 59 but on mine she has 113 and Ashley on yours says 21 but mine is 173. All the others line up. Confusing

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, there's a way to payback Melinda and Cheryl for good? I'm at day 275 and....let's say things are not exactly good for the MC.

torukman

Nov 25, 2018
I downloaded the new version, and i cannot get the underwear to show up early in the game. The piercing shows up just fine, but i cannot get the underwear. Anyone know what needs to be done for this?

Reactions: tercooler

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Guys, there's a way to payback Melinda and Cheryl for good? I'm at day 275 and....let's say things are not exactly good for the MC.
So far melinda using mc dick to make more profit for her and rewarding mc some cash and her other (ASS)ets. Ihihih ohoh ahaha.

SaFjoeri

Jul 1, 2023
Does anybody know console command to get Jen's bikini delivered? Already tried a fresh start, but to no avail. Already searched in comments but can't really find anything usefull about it.

Reactions: tercooler

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: v24 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.0 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Thanks for port

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Is this a nude beach? If so, how do I go with jenny now? (screenshot 1)
How can i progress with elaine, the last thing I remember with her was that I had the option of a reward but she didn't want to be home and I had to call her and I did, I haven't had anything since then.
Can someone check my save and help me?

Last edited:

Voyeur1.1

May 26, 2022
Ahm guys I am stuck I am at the point where mc wants his mother to work at the club, where it's stated I should unlock daughter and father scenes, cought daughter's friend tryna steal daughter's lipstick, camera capturing aunt's gangbang scene, taking the neighbor's daughter to the beach with mc only and with daughter + mc

And I don't know how to pass em
Can I get how you'll passed this scenes?

And I've been seeing you'll mention a chick named milinda who is she? How to unlock her? What is her role?

1.60 star(s) 54 Votes